Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(The Official )Oregon only pick-up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by davidtokehead, Oct 31, 2012.

1. lets make this the official oregon pick-up thread post all OREGON ONLY pick-ups

of a heavy indica the supplier said it was some Raspberry, it is stinky skunky with a lavender type smell. it vape smooth and tasty and also lasts for a while in the vape.

will be getting more soon so will post more pics fell free to post your own

Attached Files:

2. #2 davidtokehead, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012
    here is some stuff that i picked up 2 weeks ago not the greatest but it gets the job done. i got the zip for 175. it smell earthy as fuck and piney too very clear high

Attached Files:

3. Love this :) born and raised Oregon myself coos bay northbend bandon area south coast Oregon love some Oregon outdoor smoke in the woods :)

4. yeah i love toking in the wood when its foggy, it really is a very different spiritual experience

5. For sure what area do you live at

6. S.E Portland

7. Right on my brother lives in Portland I prefer the smaller city for now but it's all good

8. some more dank i picked up, this one is very clear high with decent body high, smells very sweet like candy with hint of pine

Attached Files:

• str.jpg
      str.jpg
      File size:
      565.9 KB
      Views:
  9. [quote name='"davidtokehead"']
    S.E Portland[/quote]

Gresham FTW!!! Shari's at 4m anyone???? Hahahahahahah

10. hahaha sharis on 182nd and powell in gresham?

11. This is from last year at this same time. I'll snap some photos of what I have now.

All Oregon.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Is all this medicinal?

13. Nice pickups!! Imma have to post next time I get something really pic worthy.

14. It's all medicine :smoking:

15. [quote name='"davidtokehead"']hahaha sharis on 182nd and powell in gresham?[/quote]

Thats like Portland! Like burnside by fredmyers and petco and Walgreens

16. I have friends who live on king right by that fredmyers an right across from volvo dealership

17. the stuff i posted is just street weed, i dont got my medical card

18. Most dank street weed in oregon is at least a medical strain. I don't have my med card, but I know iv smoked medical lol

19. [quote name='"wtfjusthappened"']

Most dank street weed in oregon is at least a medical strain. I don't have my med card, but I know iv smoked medical lol[/quote]

Not necessarily true here in southern Oregon and on the coast the best street is grown so many growers here its bliss I love it

20. its the same here all growers grow all kinds of strain but most likely a medical strain sincethey all have competion with growers who gro medical quaility, so they have to try to get their product to be up to par. all the weed i get was mostlikely grown in portland