New SteamRoller!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Clayfin, Oct 31, 2012.

1. This is my first steamroller that I got a few days ago. It was supposed to come with a "4:20" logo on it, but it came with a bluejay. Whatever its still cool as fuck. Any name suggestions? Thoughts? Please share. Rips like a monster.

Attached Files:

2. Gogopipes ?

3. The blue jay is even more awesome than the 420 thing, just pack that with whatever you got, get a pen and pad, and just go nuts with whatever name you can think of.

4. Blue. Hit that shit and yell "your my boy blue!"

5. Guy I know just got this same roller a while ago. Was also supposed to come with a 420 logo, instead came with blue flowers on it. Hits pretty well though, was thinking of trading for it. Where'd you pick this one up?

6. haha thats trippy well at least it came with a bluejay than like say a Dildo. lol So you got away with better than nothing. lol odd that you got such a random logo lol

7. Sick ass piece! Nice logo too!

Way better than if you got a lame 420 (how creative) sticker on it.

8. Where did you get that man? I've been looking for a nice steamroller at basically all the shops in my city and i can't seem to find one! Not to mention that jay is dope

9. [quote name='"2hazed"']Where did you get that man? I've been looking for a nice steamroller at basically all the shops in my city and i can't seem to find one! Not to mention that jay is dope[/quote]

Send me a message and I'll be more than happy to tell you where I got it!