Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Vaporizing Pure Vanilla Extract

• Please log in to reply

maxwell4

maxwell4

• Registered Upgraded
  • 123 posts
Hey guys,

This might sound kind of dumb, but I'm pretty curious to see if you can vape vanilla extract. Not the kind that has preservatives in it, just the kind with basic vanilla bean extracts, water, and alcohol. I'm getting the volcano soon and while I enjoy the flavor of pure dank in my mflb, it would be kind of cool to mix it up to get some vanilla-y bags with the volcano.

Just an idea, I wanted to see if anyone has tried it, and if it works or it just ends up tasting like shit

jayfoxpox

jayfoxpox

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,690 posts
Are you talking about the vanilla powder or the liquid? I'd imagine u'd have a mess with the liquid.

maxwell4

maxwell4

• Registered Upgraded
  • 123 posts
Yeah I meant the liquid, what you use for baking and making cookies

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

Edited by BadKittySmiles, 30 October 2012 - 09:22 PM.

davidtokehead

davidtokehead

marijuana chupacabra

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,504 posts
no you cant if you would want to you would need to dry out the vanilla you get at the store the liquid to evap all the alcohol from the oils

maxwell4

maxwell4

• Registered Upgraded
  • 123 posts
Thanks BadKittySmiles! Pretty much exactly what I was looking for lol. I might just stick to drying out some vanilla bean and putting it in with my weed to impart to flavor onto it, that seems safer. Good idea

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users