Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need a fast answer. Cannabutter crockpot help

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by fpop2k11, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Alright so far i think im doing alright although i left for like 45 minutes and when i came back the mixture was bubbling not really a boil but a muddy bubble idk if thats good or bad so i turned it down to keep warm it was at low. I hope i dont fuck this up

2. Im using a proctor silex crockpot and the three settings on it are keep warm, low, and high

3. Do i keep the lid on too?

4. a simmer (the boil you described lol) is fine but i wouldnt want it simmering the entire time necessarily, and i dunno if the lid really matters.... id put it on just so its not in my way hahahahaha

5. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']a simmer (the boil you described lol) is fine but i wouldnt want it simmering the entire time necessarily, and i dunno if the lid really matters.... id put it on just so its not in my way hahahahaha[/quote]

Yea ive been just alternating it from low to warm. Will be updating and hopefully i dont fuckin ruin it. Ive done 1 hour runs in a double boiler with a 1/4 oz to 1 stick of butter and made some alright butter but after reading i figure the longer the better

6. Final product. 4 hour simmer just experimenting times this is 2 sticks of butter to a half ounce

Attached Files: