Anal

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Kisfej, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Might have to make this my sig^

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

2. Brings a whole meaning to the term AWOL .....anal without lube, "ya bro I totally went AWOL on some swamp donkey last night".

3. I was just kidding about that. I'm not a huge fan of anal, even with my mandingo wang.

4. Dude my girl loves it

-=Comfortably Numb=-

5. Anal sex is awesome giving and a little bit receiving. I'm a guy by the way

6. My ex came up with the idea so we tried a few times, I didn't think it was anything special and she hated it, I only came one time, she said it hurt too much and was crying so I bust on her back.

Whatevs I'm a bad boyfriend.

7. Fucked some office girl in her butt after work yesterday for the first time, 7.5/10. Decided to do a forum search and came across this thread.

After the first few minutes, it loses it's "taboo" and it's like "oh hay I'm fucking a poop hole lol"

It's also pretty damn tight, to the point where it's unpleasurable. I felt like my dick was going to snap off. I don't know how those Mandingos do it, because my girth is only slightly above average at 6" circumference.

Girl seemed to be enjoying it, but I felt like I was going to tear her ass open.

All in all, I'd rather smash pussy than an asshole.

Omega369

8. this thread makes me lol

9. anal is overrated - a gay dude

10. Damn some of y'all are lucky

I need to find myself a good freak again

11. I like to play doctor and shove a thermometer up my girlfriend's ass.

12. I used to wonder all about it, till I stuck it into a few girls. I thought I'd like it, I just prefer the front hole. Might stick my finger in her ass if it gets heated enough; but my dick only goes to the pussy these days.

Only thing good about it was, I could come into her, and not worry about paying child support. Besides that, mehhhh.

13. I wish shit didn't come out of there.

I'd be down.

14. Idk man something much grosser comes out the other end for 25% of every month. :p

Plus all the shit that comes out of the mouth hole 100% of the time

:bongin:

16. :ey:

17. Now that's a matter of opinion Doc, a little lipstick never bothered me.  You don't like ketchup on your fries?

Yes. Especially when you have cool toys like this:

[​IMG]

19. Ewww...dats nasty. Go natural or go home lol