I hallucinate and hear things

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Crunge, Oct 29, 2012.

1. I know like "WHAT" you mean thats possible!!

2. I think this says it all

Yeah OP, seek help/diagnosis.

3. I hear shit quite often when I'm really really blazed, but apparently that's pretty common when you're high. Seeing stuff's different IMO though.

4. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

if you REALLY want to play the "dumb" game, or you honestly dont know what he is talking about, then it doesnt really matter too you does it?

Also, bringing up things we have moderated just to argue with what we said, when it isnt even you in question, is disruptive to the thread you are posting in[/quote]

What dumb game he didn't even use unmentionables or anything bad? And I wasnt arguing it was a question..

5. [quote name='"Bubbles42O"']

What dumb game he didn't even use unmentionables or anything bad? And I wasnt arguing it was a question..[/quote]

Its not something to be questioned. What he said is in direct correlation to a specific drugs use.... just because no names were mentioned doesn't change the fact the rule states "discussion of" meaning any form of discussion

6. Have you tried LSD?

...its a great strain for anxiety

7. That's bold.

Like walking on coals, bold.

8. #28 Pew, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
    Just picked up some seeds from Barney's site. :hello:

OP if you feel that the effects are being brought on by drugs ie marijuana then it really is time to re-access your situation. It might not seem like much now but you really don't wanna end up losing your sanity.

Although you probably won't take my advice, I'm not a big fan of "professional help". Sometimes simply distancing yourself from all temptation can do wonders, such as taking a holiday somewhere you are completely unfamiliar with and spend some time just thinking sober. If however it is something that you feel is occurring regardless of outside influences then definitely seek some help.

9. Guys, we aren't stupid lol

I obviously caught on instantly, now contuinng to discuss it is doing nothing outside of creeping this thread closer to closure.....

10. i dont see anywhere in the rules where i cant ask questions:confused:

11. Now that's comedy.

12. [quote name='"Bubbles42O"']

i dont see anywhere in the rules where i cant ask questions:confused:[/quote]

Sigh, I'm saying your question was "what he didn't do shit" and I answered how he did

Now you're questioning something that's answered, aka, doesn't need to be questioned

Pm me if you have questions rather than ruining a thread

13. I once got really high and heard a bunch of people talking.. like I was in a lobby of a busy hotel or something. It was pretty weird at the time but I havent experienced anything like that since then. Maybe smoke less?

14. Does this only happen when you smoke weed?

15. defo a skitzo. and 9/10 skitzos get worse when they smoke pot.