CW's indoor organics

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by CompostWhisperr, Oct 29, 2012.

Damn that sounds good Tree! I just found a great local chocolatier. A double threat, talented and also easy on the eyes.

2. Try chocolate dipped raspberries too.  

I wonder what else she'll dip in chocolate ;)

IT BURNS!!!

4. At founders. Beer on tap called "the chronic" , sign me up. 5.6 % , somthin like that . Real hoppy IPA, Fuking delicious. Followed by a 9% IPA called "The Cheef" these fuckers are on point. Thats all i have to say... :bongin: dabbin my face off now.

CW

5. Still have to hit up a brewery tour, that's tight CW! Done plenty, I mean plenty of wineries, you've inspired me to hit up a few local spots. Also I knew I took this picture last night for a reason! Great new find, very tasty and its somewhat local.....from BC! I describe it as a creamer Newcastle brown ale but with that sharp hoppy finish all you hop heads love in here...best of both worlds!

Attached Files:

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418870883.116604.jpg
    Further refining

CW

7. We got Mickey :p

8. Filter/funnel

CW, winterizing?

for errlz?

10. Single solvent dewaxing. ;)

11. Its a Buchner Funnel and Filtering Flask used, in our application, commonly for 'winterizing' or 'dewaxing' of Hash Oil. The brake pump is to allow for vacuum assisted filtration such that the fats, lipids and other undesirables do not re-dissolve into your solution during a larger batch.  :metal:

12. Damn i thought no one was gunna ask...Lol. what CD said!

CW

13. #1518 420inMI, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    My question is, how hard is it going to be to get outta that flask?

there's always one newb in the bunch who needs to ask these things..

cool shit dude.. for real, that's pretty badass that you can get it even mire refined that it already is.

15. Eezy peezy with solvent still in ther :bongin:

CW