CW's indoor organics

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by CompostWhisperr, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Sup iron :bongin: just as cd said the biggest factor in yield is the strain imo. Trim is typically 10-15% , iv pulled 25% off deathstar nugs. GSC yields amazing too. It allll varys so much tho. :bongin: sorry if this isnt much help lol

CW

2. Its all help man.. What does a gram of oil normally go for in your neck of the woods? :confused:

3. I feel ya iron. That's the same struggle we're going through up here, too.

You can easily get rid of Oz's for $250+ and people seem to pay 50/60g for oil, so unless you're getting 20% back its real tough.

Won't be until flower prices drop that oil really takes hold outside of the west coast. Just my opinion.

4. I heard that west coast dispensaries are paying around $1200/lb. it will eventually make good sense, already does with larf....

5. #1285 Ironhead, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    Hell, at 1200 a pound and I would be almost close to breaking even. :p :laughing:

6. Here's my thoughts on the oil extraction ...

Yes it's extremely strain dependant because imo the % of thc varies ...

I just don't see how if you hv 12% tested thc herb and you run a Oz of it into oil how you will ever get 20% ... there's only 12% thc to start with ... so if you execute a precise extraction I feel the best you'll get is around 12% return ...I know there's other factors to contribute to the weight like if you winterize and remove the wax's you yield will go down a little but the final product will test a higher % thc

Idk i hope that I'm making sense ...

It's Friday I just got home from work dabbed a fat glob of some gfba oooo. Eeeee now I'm about to get the beers flowing !

Happy Halloween :stoners:

Here in Colorado after the in state recreational tax its 200 an ounce at the dispensaries. oil sells for 40(trim run) 50(mix run) 60 (nug run) I believe med patients get it for 170. I will post some pics of how its displayed in a little while.

You get nug run oil on the street for 40. Well you hope it was nug run and not mix    :laughing:

Can't tell you what flowers are on the street, I've enjoyed going to the dispensaries so far to shop for weed   :smoke:

8. #1288 Ironhead, Oct 31, 2014
    200 a zip is cool.. but thats after taxes, so the growers are getting I betcha like 100-120 a zip... maybe less. Ouch.

I reckon oil would def be worth it, if thats the case... but I'm sure its being taxed too, so...... hmmm

9. #1289 rapo9510, Oct 31, 2014
    B)

10. Idk yields vary! I dont even want to start talking about the fuking market right now at the end of this croptober. Does thc really have to do with the amount of resin content tho? With so many other cannabinoids playing a factor... Idk just a thought.

CW

11. Idk but I know that you can't really count on a set amount. I think 10-15% is probably average for most folks. I've had as high as 20% and as low as 7% so???

12. I've seen 30% happen once.... just Sayin. ;)

13. 50-60% from keif

14. Sticky talkin big timer cali shit! Lol. I have yet to run a tube of kief. This ninja turtle is using a plastic bag that says secret jardin to get his candy. Baller. Just sayin. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414807586.761152.jpg im pretty sure hes winking too.

CW

15. The new Camera+ update, has white balance control. The sunset mode seems to work pretty good in the HPS. ;) justa little heads up. :smoke:

:bongin: :bongin:

Up to 3750w

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414884161.133433.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414884177.050597.jpg

16. Sup everybody. I hope the weekend is cool up in here. I meant to comment on the gramatik song you posted a few pages back CW (at least I think it's a few pages back...can't find it now). Anyhow, I got that volume in my Pandora playlist. Good stoner music! :D

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415138267.398901.jpg kiefy mess erryware. LOL

CW

18. Nope next time. No bake cookies!!

CW