CW's indoor organics

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by CompostWhisperr, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Sorry to hear you are out of weed CW :(.

Lol.

Holy shit bro, that is one helluva compound you have going there!! Thanks for showing the greenhouse, was wondering how that went!

2. #1042 CompostWhisperr, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    Huh? Dont see any children :confused: lol.

Cant ever fill up the SIPs too much, the drain sits about an inch below the soil level allowing a nice air gap in the lava rocks.

Edit: gotcha now, If your talking about her looking seeded refer to 420s post below. lol

CW

3. Hey man, I figured you fellow anglers might appreciate this one. I don't know the dude and this lake is hours away from me. We get LOTS of big stripers though. Sometimes I can't get through them to the cats when they're feeding heavy.

Anyway this one was just recently caught at Lake Pleasant (Sunday I think). At 28+ lbs, it missed the state record by a pound as I hear. Hope ya don't mind the pic.
    1411089542526.jpg

4. It's just a crazy Sativa pheno. Just calyxs everywhere. Makes it look seeded when it grows.
    I think we was talking about it looking seeded.

5. Dangggg you got a greenhouse too? WTF bro. :laughing:

You gonna be able to do some light depo out there for some year round growin? :confused_2:

6. Holy shit 3D! That things a beast. Iv heard those are a riot to catch.

Iron, not sure what the outcome will be with this GH. A light deprivation setup has been a hot topic lately tho. Lol.

CW

7. #1047 donothinggardening, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    Are ya planning on doing any cover cropping, mulching etc? This year I set up my outdoor veg garden so that there were walking paths wide enough to get a weed whacker in between rows of plants. I mulched with straw and any weeds, grasses,.etc that sprouted thru were whacked down n became mulch when they got tall. That's probably how I'd do it in a GH.. you'd probably need a mower lol. And definitely wanna stick to electric mowers, whackers etc. Just an idea :D I want a gh real bad.... season is so short here!

TJ

8. Yeah, I thought it was photo shopped but then I read some background stuff on it and apparently the guy is a guide for that area. I've never really been big on stripers though. They're a pain in the ass when trying to get bait down low for cats. They definitely liven up a night of slow action though!

9. Plan is to mulch like a ma fuka thomas. Thought about growing some "green manure" early next season as well. Mulching forsure tho starting ASAP.

CW

10. IRG grapefruit skunk ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411143456.735012.jpg

Errly outdoor sativa ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411143524.574112.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411143550.960307.jpg

CW

11. The other purple pics are moonbaboons, got at least 4 of em in there all seed plants

CW

12. nice EOS bro!.....

13. Thanks brotha !! I love growing that plant outside!!! The moonbaboons really seem to like it out ther aswell. :smoke: outdoor action in MI is gettin hot bro, you should revisit some of them oldskool guerilla outdoor strains. :bongin:

CW

14. been thinkin that myself........I got some monstaz in the ole bean bin...

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411334428.018742.jpg

Some Errl 420 and i jogged yesterday. :bongin: :bongin:

CW

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411334745.544783.jpg back to back :bongin: :bongin: been pruning the ladys for about an hour er so almost done.

CW
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411334861.904521.jpg

CW

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411690461.674106.jpg Alright im runnin two MHs on one side of the room. Il be keeping an eye on them bitches. :bongin:

New member of the fam too ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411690688.526463.jpg
    Hateraid

CW

18. #1059 420inMI, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
  19. Is that strain called hateraid? Lol. Looks great in there bro :D love the gnarly-lookin multi-colored lava rock stuff! How aboat that for algae, AW!! Hah. Hope yer having a good friday brudda. I'm about to setup my vaporizer like a dab rig in your honor.... for Michigan!!! :dab: :dab: :dab: :lol:

TJ