CW's indoor organics

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by CompostWhisperr, Oct 29, 2012.

1. looks like yer stems got hard, transplant em deeper and they'll go off like a shot...

2. I took a trip to morgan compost this past week to pick up a custom soil mix. I love that place! With some help from a good friend we had it ammended in no time! And now it sits. I took a pic of it last night , After sitting for a few days theres all kinds of mycelia growing on it. It smells great too.

Attached Files:

3. Hell yea. That's Living earth Organics at its best.

4. The front row , first one on the left is a timewreck clone i took. The others in the front row are 616BusDriver, and the back row are the IRG cindy99xromulan. Them babies still need a name cause cindy99xromulan is a mouth full. Hey G, i know you said you picked the cindy out of a fine batch of mommys but whats she really like? Taste? Smell?

Attached Files:

5. Bro, those CindyRoms look awesome now, and I don't look like the BusDriver is gonna change leaf shape a lot. Short, Fat round leaves.

6. how are those C-Rom babes brotha?....

7. Well my brotha, 2 of them babes are lookin like dudes.Lol. One is deffinantly a female tho, so im pumped. Then thers the one smaller one that aint showin yet. Il try and get some pics shortly!

8. Soooo i got 2 C-ROM males. Ther in the first pic. Big strong suckers too. And in the second pic back row, from the left ,thers a female C ROM and the smaller C ROM that im pretty sher is a female too. Then thers a new addition to the fam in the blue solo cup. Shes some crazy IRG haze that will supposedly blow right threw your damn roof if your not careful. IDK...Thats the word on the street anyway...

Attached Files:

9. "But I like BIIIGGGG plants!!!!" LMFAO. :)

10. Update! hopefully il be flowering these girls soon. The farthest bent and topped plants in the 2 gal pot are the CROMs. The other three 2 gal pots are the 616BusDrivers. And thers the IRG haze takin off in the 1 gal on the right side. Ther all lookin good! Even my huge moms are lookin alright. I need to rotate them better tho, one side of em started getting a little light deprived. Anywho thanks for reading!

Attached Files:

11. #53 420inMI, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2012
    LMFAO. Been there, good times but they tend to just blur together. :smoke::bongin:

12. Werd. This past week has been a haze. Lol

13. Heres a few shots of how its been going!

Attached Files:

14. you got any plant shots?...

15. For the G man

Attached Files:

16. Il get some good ones of the white russians soon. Ther on day 64 today.

17. Have a great Christmas brotha man. You know this tree?? Lol

[​IMG]

18. Merry Christmas brotha! Its the OG Christmas tree! Lol