CW's indoor organics

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by CompostWhisperr, Oct 29, 2012.

1. [quote name='"guerilla45"']

When ya guys gonna be round this side again??[/quote]

We were just talking about that the other day, we wanna get together when you and Joe are running some errl, kinda compare procedures.

I've grown that same cut and never had the kinda probs CW is having, few beans here n there, and we grow in VERY similar ways. Few teas and FPEs threw the grow. Weird shit indeed.

2. [quote name='"guerilla45"']Yeah, I hear the same thing bout TGA, but consider that those ones may just be a bit touchier than the others.

A thought about adding bacteria, fungi, and FPEs :

If ya have a septic tank you have probally added a bacteria to it at one time or another. This helps keep build up undercontroll and drasticly drops service calls and cleannings.

Point is that 1/4 cup of this bacteria added to a 500 gallon tank once a year works fine........lot's of energy displacement goin on there.
    Now this is where I wonder......maybe a couple tablespoons of that "concentrate" we use is more than enough.....

I think that just maybe.....just like my septic tank...if one bacteria gets too prevelant.......well some shit is get ate up.......I mean right?

Ya just gotta know if what your adding is making the soil or the plant more sensitive. There are never any guaranties with this stuff and with that in mind and the things I have seen that some here haven't,.... I think you may need a mild feeding once a month and just let nature takes its coarse with a little training here and there....in other words if ya help those that don't need it the weak will rise to the surface. That open you run is tight ship and one the nicest I have seen, the plant health is off the hook and its super clean and neat....
    You got nothing to do to help them babes they're just fine..

When ya guys gonna be round this side again??[/quote]

Thats a great point. It seems like more times then not, less is always more. Unless your talkin about watts of course! Thanks for the kind words and reassurance! Well be trippin your way real soon, like 420 said we gotta blast some bho. This was our last creation. Timewreck

Attached Files:

3. Hey all ,The babys are doin OK. The dirt mix they wer in kind of sucked. Rookie mistake. I transplanted them today into my no-till mix and topfed with some homemade compost. They should snap into action soon.

Attached Files:

4. what are the big ones in there? dam thay got good shape to em.:D

5. looks real nice.

Sweetness.

Guess all you gotta do now is sit back and watch the grass grow.

6. [quote name='"guerilla45"']what are the big ones in there? dam thay got good shape to em.:D[/quote]

Thanks brotha, thats super silver haze, grape god, and green crack. I havent ran the greencrack yet but the other two are phenominal buds. Heres a pic of the grapegod. In my last room i had problems with some of it getting moldy but the environment sucked.

CW

Attached Files:

7. [quote name='"Your Grandfathe"']looks real nice.

Sweetness.

Guess all you gotta do now is sit back and watch the grass grow.[/quote]

Thanks grandfather! yup , theyl be on cruise control till next transplant

8. The babys are finally takin off!

Attached Files:

9. those the C/Rom's?

10. They look great bro. :cool:

11. [quote name='"guerilla45"']

those the C/Rom's?[/quote]

Yes my brotha they are!

12. [quote name='"420inMI"']They look great bro. :cool:[/quote]

Thanks! Not as great as your babys tho!

13. that strain need a befitting name after this next round of harvests....there'll be a huge breeding of that line in summer. there are a few good lookers makin a play for the "MOM" role....

14. That's the 616 SpaceQueen ;) you like?

15. C'mon now, yours had a rough start, they'll be killing mine in no time in your hands.

16. ahhh no! fuckin Space Queen, what you have there is a far cry from that......stuff.

just wait, you'll see what I mean, frosty is a understatement as to what you'll see from them and the sweet stink will be powerfull as hell to....she's a very special line that has an unconcievable amount of work put into it.

The Cindy in there was chosen from 45 others all of them without exception were "rotten fruit" phenotype.
    The Romulan is a REAL old one as far as Rom's go, one of the nicest plants I ever grew but gettin seeds was next ti impossible, took three years to get 10 of em and then pollenated a clone and lost all of it in a dryer fire..

but I had pollen stored thus the project was a success minus the loss of the rare Romulan line.

17. Lol. I can't wait to see it. I told ya to give me a name, so do it :devious::devious: I remember the dryer fire, wasn't that long ago, I was following ya then too. I was told the story of the Romulan just the other day ;)

18. how did ya remember it stoner?......shit I'll need ya to tell me in a few more months..:D

19. Haha cause it was just the other day, give me a few weeks and I'll forget. :laughing:

20. Dam these beans got some history! Ther bustin out now, i cant wait to flower em in a few weeks. 2 outta the 4 are packin on a serious lookin main stem. The smallest one is a little behind but its comin around.

Attached Files: