**Greentrails' Forest Walk**

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Greentrails, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Yep, lots of good stuff in the mix.... I did add sheep manure compost a while back, as a top dressing. I'll try both ways maybe, see if we can't get these ladies to spring back to healthy.

Seems like the slurry would be the fastest acting. I'm on that tn after work.

2. Slurry administered a few days ago now.... Did a 1/2" to 1" EWC top dressing on all 3 of the girls... Figured it's not gonna hurt em. Letting the sip dry out a bit... She's got a lot of water in her.

Been dabbin lots lately, really enjoying the concentrates. Great high, super fast, used nugs on the last run and it came out wonderfully, I used just about 3 grams... Maybe a bit less, got enough to keep me dab happy for prolly 2 weeks or so.. :smoking:

3. I just put some qwiso in a doobie. Enjoying the extracts myself. I hope your Sunday is going well Trails. Positive vibes to your sick girl.

4. Yeeeee triple D. Extracts are enjoyable... Been making qwiso for a little while... But just got into dabbing it. And hot DAMN. I wish I had just kept making qwiso all this time and had a huge stash!

5. I gotta get my finances together so I can get myself a beginner rig of some sort. Nothing expensive so I can learn how to do it and decide which way I like best.

6. You can put any nail in a bong.

So if you got a bong your in decent shape already... I'd suggest a quartz nail, they are a bit cheaper 35-45ish
    Then you'll need a butane torch... Mine was 40... There's ones for less but the quality drop is noticeable. You can use whatever ya want to drop yer hash on there

And then your :smoking:

7. Okay now I'm learning. I just don't wanna pay alot right away until I know what I'm doing. The folks in my local head shop might not have my best interest in mind in regard to my bank account.... :D

8. #588 Greentrails, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
    definitely.....but if you go in and know wtf your talking about...they usually respond well. the cool ones at least.

yeah...bit of a startup cost for decent setup

but it took me like 30 minutes to finish this post :smoking:

and thats not even that long.

9. Sup Dood?   :confused_2:  :bongin:  :poke:

10. Forest walkin dood :wave:

Got stuck on a long portage..... Been in the bush for a while.

Beards like a foot long. :eek:

11. What happened to the Choco, did she ever recovered?

Forest walking sounds as good as it gets :)  :wave:

Admit it dude...you poisoned yourself with you gaseous emissions...:laughing:

heya pink!  no.....she never recovered, stilll flowering but trust me when i say she is nothin special. still sitting on a sip though, ive half a mind to chop her when the dark dion is ready and just turn her into hash. dark dion slowed on the yellowing and is coming up with some nice smelling buds, but again nothing spectacular to see. 

so? :poke: you just dont smell yours because of science: ass gas weighs more than most, and yours is already 6 ft off the ground :p

my thoughts are turning this way.... my setup is very tiny, and best used with a single large plant. i may go back to bubbles for a run. *ducks*

:bolt:

14. Good to see you around Trails! I hope that being off the grid was a cleansing experience.

15. Whoaaaa..... Did I just stroke out? *shakes head*

*WAKES UP*

Welp, getting back at er boiz. Tossed the soil out on a tarp and wetted it down, covered it up and let it sit for a few days... Few random seeds sprouted by the time I uncovered it. Filled up a few pots, got a few beans popping. Let's see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. [​IMG]  AAAAAH! A ghost!! [​IMG]

[​IMG] Glad to hear your back at it!![​IMG]

17. Welcome back Green! I didn't catch much before you went away, so this will be awesome to see what's up! Hope all is well

:wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Eesh... It's more like I had to tell someone, who better than my blades?

This will not ever be a great grow journal. I'm not even decided on doing pics. :p