**Greentrails' Forest Walk**

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Greentrails, Oct 27, 2012.

1. *faints*
    your girls will be all dirty...:p

2. :laughing: now now yoda, I'm not quite set on my method... I'm liking these half n half ideas like the SIPs but with some variation ;) we'll see what I wind up doing!

You don't take up too much room...:poke: you can sit anywhere :laughing:

3. Not near me...that dude's gassy as all hell...:eek::laughing:

4. What? :confused: the little green dude?? Naw... He can't be all that bad....

Maybe he can sit near the scrubber though :laughing:

5. I just dump a load of shit on my plot (garden) after the season ends. Is that romantic enough? :D

I'm subbed.

6. yeah im the stinky one...:laughing:
    Id say carlo has me beat...

7. :laughing: :laughing:

you poop on your plot and leave? interesting....i dont know if id wanna bring that habit indoors mate :poke: :laughing:

glad to have ya aboard Carlo! welcome:)

I'm waiting a bit with pics....really not too much going on there.....they get slightly bigger everyday... no issues...yet.

-Water till 10% runoff..ish. whenever pots pass the lift test
    -temps :77 -high 69 :p -low

8. It's not my own shit! :p

9. Haha Sup trails! :wave: I'll be along for the ride, I had a sweet tooth auto that crapped out on me. Goodluck

10. Carlo....*whew* :p

sup....HOcrutches. glad to see you hobbled your way in here:laughing:....we got plenty of meds for ya :wave::bongin::bongin::smoke::hippie::D

11. Hey dude I made it! Glad to be able to follow along with ya now.:)

I'll pitch a tent on the side, get out the zero gravity chair, and load up some fat dry ice hash bowls for us.

I'm here for the long run my friend. Better not disappear on us!:poke:

12. your plants are just a little younger than mine, allthough i do got some with thier first set of leaves also,

once you do soil. you'll be hooked,

13. ill try not too irn! :eek::eek:

dry ice hash bowls...:eek: :yay: you connoisseur you....:laughing: im in! :metal:

ive grown in soil before chicken! first time organic though...we'll see how well my soil mix does:eek:

14. [quote name='"Greentrails"']ill try not too irn! :eek::eek:

dry ice hash bowls...:eek: :yay: you connoisseur you....:laughing: im in! :metal:

ive grown in soil before chicken! first time organic though...we'll see how well my soil mix does:eek:[/quote]

Only the best for me and my friends!:):p

15. Dis guy... Too kind:D I got some qwiso for ya.. But I wanna get bubble bags!!
    I'm really looking forward to getting my mix going, I've had some of it cooking for a while already and then I still gotta add a bunch of stuff before transplant to let it cook for a while...

16. to test your true organic's,

you gotta go a little extreme,

i raise some rabbit's just for thier poo,

and my chicken's shit is collected,

but i use all that on more than just weed,

17. Jeez...what the hell kind of place you got going here GT...you and PR messing around in the hammock, and irnhed watching and pitchin' a tent...:eek::laughing:

18. My kinda party! :p:p

19. *cough* ya......doooooddd...just settle on in man........its a cool kind of party like that *raspy voice* theres love everywhere....:p:p:p:D:D:smoking::smoking::bongin::bongin:

IRN! JEEPERS, would you keep that damn thing under control! i almost tripped on it on my way out for munchies :D:D:laughing::laughing:

20. lol boys :laughing:

Hate to disappoint everybody, but hammock is for watching the stars and cuddling mostly, you know, romantic stuff :p. Messing around :D in hammock can easily result in displaced spinal disks :( Tall guys should never even think about it IF ;):D:( :cool:

It's kind of time for pics, Trails :wave: We all know how small and cute they are at 1 week old, don't be too shy man :poke::D