The Best Pizza You've Ever Had.

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by underahoneymoon, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Not too picky about pizza... I really love dominos but will eat pizza hut. I absolutely hate papa johns!! I like bacon, pepperoni, ham, extra cheese on my pizzas, but also love the stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut. Then theres the Philly cheese steak and buffalo chicken pizza that some brand makes and sells at Walmart and their banging!! I usually just dip my pizza in ranch or extra marinara sauce.

2. or papa murphys or whatever haha

3. #44 spliffmuch?, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2012
    Best thin crust pizza in downtown Chicago.
    Chicago Pizza & Ribs - Exchequer Restaurant & Pub

Bunch of good mom and pop joints on the south side of Chi town.

Fuck a Dominos,Papa Johns, Little Cesar,Pizza hut, all garbage. I wouldn't even call that shit pizza.

4. Oh man I remember the best pizza I ever had. This girl I know used to work at my local dominos and me and my bro showed up one night when it was just her working. She made us a pizza stacked with all the meat and cheese that was there. We bought a bunch of brews and just hung out, smoked some nice bud and drank all the brews we could drink. We had the munchies real bad too, the pizza was completely gone by the end of the night! That was definitely the best pizza I've ever had.

5. Definitely in Jersey. can't beat the east coast when it comes to pizza. Ain't gonna happen.

6. flew up to NY for a birthday party.
    we got trashed at some bar on long island.
    walked to this pizza place & snagged some slices...

my local friends told me it was the best, man were they right.

pepperoni & cheese pizza with cold cheese on top.
    never had it anywhere else...
    shit is amazing.

7. any sorta deep dish with ranch or buffalo chicken wing pizza with ranch from a local shop

8. I need pizza in my mouth right now.

9. The last pizza I had was from Papa Johns and a bladie was oh so kind and bought it for me.

It was fucking awesome, too. Pepperoni, sausage, Canadian bacon and extra cheese. It was fucking awesome. :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. I had this pizza my homies' grandparents got us when I was staying at their penthouse in chicago last year... I have no idea what it was called but it was like a meal in a slice; pizzagasm.

11. I need Will Smith in my mouth, right now.

12. they serve ranch dressing with their wings. ultimate fail.

13. thin base jalapeno and bacon, just covered in both

14. What a load, they only sell what people want, and in case you haven't noticed white people love their ranch, almost as much as their mayo

15. Fix'd.
    Blue cheese>ranch
    Mustard>mayo

16. Blue cheese ftw.

17. Best pizza I've ever had.....

[​IMG]

18. [quote name='"Terrorist"']Best pizza I've ever had.....

[/quote]

That pizza was like just in my mind in the other thread and you transported that shit and my mind lost the bread for making that a full thought sandwich for today.

19. ^^^
    I got an infraction for calling some ignorant dude ignorant....