The Best Pizza You've Ever Had.

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by underahoneymoon, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Sauerkraut and Pineapple is an amazing combo on a pizza...

Also I created a pizza called The Flaming Rooster.. which is BBQ and Sriracha sauce mixed together and spread on on the crust.. topped with buffalo chicken and mozzerella cheese.. then baked and drizzled with ranch when it's done.. it's bomb

2. smoked salmon pizza from a place in my hometown.

vodka smoked fresh salmon, herb cream cheese (just like, little pieces of it, not enough to take over), red onion, artichokes, spinach, asiago cheese and dill. it is so good.

3. I'm personally not from Chicago, hence I am not a fat ass that requires deep dish.

With that said, one of my major guilty pleasures is bacon topped pie with blue dip sauce on the side. Thin crust.

4. Oggis ......

Pepperoni, mushroom , jalapeño .

5. there was a chain around my province called Toms Pizza that was damn amazing. one of their 10 pound pizzas was so fucking hard to eat. there was atleast an inch of meat, the crust was made to be able to withstand all of this meat weight. damn do i miss their pizza.

6. #26 Anonimo, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2012

No need for the hate man, Connie's will deliver, and if you live far away they freeze them for you, you can have connies anywhere in the states.:D

Connie's Pizza

7. In Fredericksburg we have two good pizza places - one is Brothers Pizza on Route 3, the other Castiglias Downtown. Both are crucial to my well being.

8. Some dope pizza place in Times Square NY. I'm not from New York so I or no clue the name or nothing. was delicious tho

9. Fast-food pizza wise: Dominoes: reg pan pizza with chicken, bbq sauce and jalopanos..with ranch on the side.. Simply amazing

as far as real pizza goes prob Ginos East: Deep Dish: Meat lovers...the best when your baked

10. #30 dOpEsIcK42o, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2012
    I live in va, just not in Fredricksburg. We have a Brother pizza also, they are the shit.

White Pizza- Mozzarella, ricotta, garlic, spinach, fresh tomatoes, and italian herbs. This is one of the best pizzas, no sauce on this pizza!

11. [​IMG]

And I am not talking those frozen pieces of shit that they call 'pizza' in supermarkets, I am talking an actual Home Run Inn restaurant. If you live in Chicago, you can't say you've had pizza until you have Home Run Inn.

12. Up in Oceanside there's a brewery called Breakwater.

Best pizza I've ever had. 40 beers on tap too. I had Pepperoni, sausage, and extra cheese. It was the business.

13. Lol damn I am exposed :)

I'm a half hour drive from Manhattan, 10 minutes from the Bronx. I am not jealous, I am elitist. Take a walk down Arthur Ave. some time and sample by the slice.

14. bacon cheddar potato pizza.

4 bucks a slice, but it's stoner haven.

15. Living in NJ, right outside NYC, I've had so much good Pizza it's a crime. Too many great places to name.

That said, when traveling I'm always sorely disappointed at what other states believe Pizza is.

16. Cristys Pizza in Seabrook and Hampton, NH. Best thin crust, square pizza I think personaly. Right on the beach, great view.

17. Filippis Pizza. They are all over San Diego. Italian style.

18. petrillos pizza here in so cal! pretty bomb stuff

19. During this festival I had a red pepper pizza from a van, it was by far the nicest pizza I've ever had and I eat the fuckers all the time.

20. I've been to a pizza place the mention on "The Office", and i got a mushroom pizza there that was out of this world.