The Garrilla in the grow room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GarrillaGrower, Oct 27, 2012.

1. #8801 GarrillaGrower, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2015
    Well I have one leaning towards Indica and two more Sativa. One is a bit too small to tell what it is yet. I have always wanted to get a purple phenotype of Pineapple Chunk, but so far I have only seen photographs.

2. I meant Big Buddah for Blue Cheese, not PC btw. I should of clarified that. I never got the purple pheno either, sadly :( Hell, my fucking PURPLE TRAINWRECK didn't turn purple AT ALL! I was heated!!!!

3. Yeah BB is known for Cheese varieties, that is for sure. I have grown purple weed and will in this grow. I have a Cali-Connections Purple diesel in the mix. She hates me so far, but is still alive. LOL.

4. I know some purple varieties may actually have only one or two phenotypes that are purple. The rest will be green. Ken's G.D.P. is that way I think. I like to buy a clone of what I want to grow if I can find it, but I normally can't.

5. Yep yep! All in the pheno. It's not that purple weed is better either, but it surely brings out some really beautiful characteristics and makes an already beautiful plant even prettier. I'm jealous that you have the option to go buy clones lol. That would be nice!

Cheers

6. I enjoy some real advantages, but I can not just get anything I want. Although I have scored on clones a few times and when I am in grow mode I check the local clone market from time to time.

7. From quality genetics? What do they charge per clone?

Hell, we don't even have anything here other than shitty decrim, so the day that I will be able to go buy a clone legally will be a very welcomed one.

8. LMAO. You unknowingly have hit a very hotly debated subject in many circles. My personal opinion is that there is no measureable difference.

9. oh Hell, I done stirred the pot lol. That figures though, it really does. I guess it's who you know then lol

10. Oh no, not at all a problem. We have always been able to debate the tough issues on this journal and still be respectful. As long as a person can make their point without being insulting or rude I see no issue. 97% of the time we get that on this journal so I think this group to be a real success. You can bring up most any topic on many, many, journals and be treated real well. Overall I would say that the site is real cool.

11. Hey Garr hopes all well with your garden

Give a man a joint he can smoke today. Give a man a seed he can change his life

12. LMAO, so funny you should say that. No a couple plants are suffering from the heat. Well let me be honest, It has been hot here, but not anything over 98. We have that sometimes. However, I am too stupid to water my plants enough so a couple of them wilted in the heat a bit. They have recovered, but I suck for allowing that to happen at all. The two that suffered were two of the larger PineApple Chunks. Now that being said, The fourth PineApple Chunk is taking off and I am excited to see what phenotype she is. Purple Diesel is starting to look much better and I think she will be fine after all.

13. You're a pro you'll have back on track and kicking. We have been blessed with nice weather so I hoping to be adding more lights 💡 to my 4x4x7 ⛺ tent for flower power. I never had anyone one of the strains you're growing but can't wait to see you rock them. Good night bud

14. How's your day going Garr

15. My day has gone great and tomorrow is scheduled to be even better. How is your day man?

16. Good morning Garr. Freaky internet connection was tripping last night. My day was great thinking about popping some beans but don't know what yet

17. What are you considering for beans?

18. Good evening I was thinking about skunkhaze, Ken's Grand OG, Sliver99

19. Now this is some good thinking, LOL. Let me know what you decide sir. I am curious.