The Garrilla in the grow room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GarrillaGrower, Oct 27, 2012.

1. I have to side with you on this one. KB has been around for a few years and still grows with good. As soon as the roots hit the bottom of the pot she will take off. And actually I'm excited I will see this weekend how she blooms in a hydro style setup. According to brotha kit she shows extreme growth in his setup.

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html

Just been very busy, I got slammed with another load of work at my day job.

me too, lol.  Like pounds of work.

I wish that were my situation ,LOL.

5. lol, you guys have no idea.  Im on my 3rd day in a row of sun up to sun down processing.

I spent 8 hours yesterday finishing up my buddies crop only to come home and run hash for 4 hours.

How those BW's doing Gar?

Sounds like you are doing great man. It is good to hear. BlackWater is doing fine.

7. Cool
    I have worked with clear gel before Just cant remember where or what it was Dam Looks cool
    [​IMG]

That's the same stuff you use to make tissue cultures.

9. Where did ya go G?!?

HTown5% off on something!!

10. Ah I see. I recall speaking with you about that.

Working.

11. quit and get high!

12. #8674 afflicted, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  13. Hope all is well man, you pulled another Houdini!! Lol

14. Hope things are good, Garr. You working hard or hardly working? :lol:

15. Hope to see ya back soon GG. You always put a shine on my journal, just stopping thru showing some love  :bongin:

16. After another long break I have returned to my hobby of growing weed. I am not sure who is around or where I left off ( it has been a while ), but I will check in from time to time and maybe even post a few videos now and then. For now know that seeds have been ordered and received. Actually they hit water two days ago. I will do nine plants under a 1k in a 5x5. I want 4oz's from 7 of them and the other two I am hoping for 2 oz's. After this grow I will likely be gone again until at least next Fall, that is what works for me and my set-up.
    Garr out

17. Garr Glad to see ya back