hurricane sandy coming for my bud

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ginbot21boy, Oct 26, 2012.

1. #61 RonPaullegion92, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2012
    ^^^
    HAARP can heat the ionosphere with radio waves and even push the ionosphere out further into space, HAARP can be used to flood one region while another experiences drought im sure heating the ionosphere would have some effect on the lower atmosphere. Climate change is real but the problem is deforestation and fossil fuels not overpopulation like Al Gore and the democrats want us to think. If we started producing industrial hemp the need for timber would be diminished, clean renewable energy is available but the Government wants to keep us on their petrol. Repeating what you hear on TV and what Al Gore tells you doesn't make you mature...just saying.

2. i don't think mjmama25 supports al gore's opinion,just that its a more believable ludicrous notion. remember global warming killed the wooly mammoths!:smoking::wave:

3. ^^^
    Lol true I think we should all stop pretending we know the truth because the fake "Green movement" have their own Eco-Fascist agenda which is Agenda 21.

4. [quote name='"northlat"']i don't think mjmama25 supports al gore's opinion,just that its a more believable ludicrous notion. remember global warming killed the wooly mammoths!:smoking::wave:[/quote]

Thanks Northlat. I don't support any idiot politician or the people who rave about how horrible they all are. I think for myself like a lot of us do here. That's why I love GC. I don't really think this Ron dude belongs here. Does he ever actually talk about weed? From all I can tell he joined GC to bother us with his rantings about HAARP and Ron Paul. Even his name is about bullshit politics instead if herb. This dude needs banned for trolling ASAP.

5. [quote name='"mjmama25"']

Thanks Northlat. I don't support any idiot politician or the people who rave about how horrible they all are. I think for myself like a lot of us do here. That's why I love GC. I don't really think this Ron dude belongs here. Does he ever actually talk about weed? From all I can tell he joined GC to bother us with his rantings about HAARP and Ron Paul. Even his name is about bullshit politics instead if herb. This dude needs banned for trolling ASAP.[/quote]

I will second that.

6. Oh no someone said something I disagree with let's ban him instead of proving him wrong.

7. [quote name='"RonPaullegion92"']Oh no someone said something I disagree with let's ban him instead of proving him wrong.[/quote]

Anyone who comes to GC for the sole purpose of pushing an alternate agenda isn't welcome here. This is a marijuana app and you have done nothing but push your political beliefs, to the point that you are abusing this app. GC wasn't made for political arguments. There is a small sub-forum for this topic, which you refuse to take this conversation to. That's why we want you banned.

I'm just guessing you aren't a very popular dude....

8. The op ask how to save his plants from a storm. Ron your first post and all the rest is just u spewing out your bullshit about haarp. You have know input on mj or anyhow related to it. I am not even doubting the haarp technology but its wako nuts like you that hurt the cause. Go ramble on in the section that it ask for. Not the cultivation area. There are plenty of other nut jobs on your page that will love to ramble on with you about your consperiory theory.

9. If you hate me so much why are we going back and forth I said I was done several days ago lol. When you respond with insults as many of you did i will defend my opinion unless someone can disprove me, i wasnt intentionally trolling. Many of my posts are political because theres a fucking election going on I promise after the election ill go back to talking about strains, grows,smoke reports etc. I responded because I'm in the same region and I just wanted to share my opinion.

10. [quote name='"RonPaullegion92"']If you hate me so much why are we going back and forth I said I was done several days ago lol. When you respond with insults as many of you did i will defend my opinion unless someone can disprove me, i wasnt intentionally trolling. Many of my posts are political because theres a fucking election going on I promise after the election ill go back to talking about strains, grows,smoke reports etc. I responded because I'm in the same region and I just wanted to share my opinion.[/quote]

It's harvest season.that is what we should be talking about. Who the fuck cares about the election. That shit is so rigged And no matter how much you bitch about nothing will change. Go do something then. You just littering this site with your troll droppings is just getting old. You say after the election you will talk about growing and things. Look at all your threads since you joined. It's all anti government bullshit. Not one thing about weed. For all we know you don't even smoke. Get out of here with your nonsense.

11. My older threads are all about growing and problems with germination and seedlings clearly you overlooked those or they expired. Im just trying to wake people up because I don't think most people realize the local police will all have drones in the coming years to be used in the drug war. The Medical dispensary raids are only going to increase under Obama and Romney.

12. Well I live here in Bergen NJ, we lost power for 8 days. Just got it back like 25 minutes ago :D. I would cut that sucker down if you didn't; actually I would've gotten the fuck out of Cape Cod, it was a Cat. 1 storm, but it hit at such an angle it made such a surge, and the pressure was lower than Katrina, so if it had time to develop it could've become a monster and have come at a colder time of year. I had no heat for a week, I finally have heat!!!