hurricane sandy coming for my bud

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ginbot21boy, Oct 26, 2012.

1. He insulted my intelligence first, and not because of what I said about HAARP but because I support Ron Paul. And I was right anyway ppl in NYC were laughing about sandy saying she was weak now look New York is New Orleans and looting has already begun damage is estimated to be $25 billion, I'm Nostradamus lmao.

25 Shocking Photos of New York City Underwater

Hurricane Sandy Looting: Some Users Broadcast Plans On Twitter, Authorities Put On Alert

2. #42 mjmama25, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
    [quote name='"RonPaullegion92"']^^^
    Did you even watch the video? Hurricane Sandy is set to collide with the cold front thats already heading toward the East coast, when that happens there will be the perfect environment for Tornadoes when it happens and i'm right you owe me some weed.[/quote]

Storms like this have been happening throughout history! Way before electricity and conspiracy theory junkies like you were ever born. Nothing that is happening is the least bit surprising. All of history there have been shifts in temperature that have caused ice ages and then melt downs with torrential storms. Why the fuck do people think we are so special that the earth would stops its natural cycle for us???? And why would you think these natural disasters are anything but natural?

So what if there was a conference about how to control the weather in the 70's. They talked about a lot of shit in the 70's that didn't pan out. They thought we would all be driving hover crafts by now. You can post irrelevant links all day. But you're wasting your energy. Go stock pile emergency supplies or something and let the rest of us enjoy growing pot.

3. ^^^^
    My family has lived in this region for over 80 years a storm like Sandy hasn't occurred in over a century furthermore a hurricane has NEVER hit us this late in the year. Many meteorologists were baffled if you watched the simulation the storm was blocked from the west which is very abnormal. Weather modification was possible in the 70s imagine what they have now.

4. #44 Sgtstadanko707, Nov 1, 2012
    Ron is just 19-20 yr old stoner who believes every thing he reads on the Internet. It's the Internet they are not allowed to lie on the intent. Educate you self and stop believing all the bullshit you see on YouTube.
    Take a history class or maybe a geography class and learn that this is natural and it been going on for thousands of years. Like mama said it goes in cycles and this is the start of a shitty one.

5. #45 mjmama25, Nov 1, 2012
    [quote name='"RonPaullegion92"']^^^^
    My family has lived in this region for over 80 years a storm like Sandy hasn't occurred in over a century furthermore a hurricane has NEVER hit us this late in the year. Many meteorologists were baffled if you watched the simulation the storm was blocked from the west which is very abnormal. Weather modification was possible in the 70s imagine what they have now.[/quote]

I've lived in Cali my entire life and have never experienced a big earthquake. That doesn't mean they aren't part of my regions history and I shouldn't expect one at some point in time.

Just a quick google search (and my memory of the history channel) shows me that there's been several large hurricanes in the east coast in recent history. In 1785 the great coastal hurricane hit. And in 1821 the September Gale devastated the New York area. In more recent years we have had the exact same type of events. But for some reason people like you can't see the pattern.

6. NorCali86 is a stoner in his late 20s who believes everything the Government and Corporate media tell him, even though these are the same people who want everyone on this site arrested. I did take geography and I got an A, the way Sandy formed and made the sharp left turn was abnormal, Hurricanes almost never occur in the North East this late in the season its too cold they need a steady heat supply which is why you dont have Hurricanes in the Arctic ocean. The fact remains they had Weather modification techniques in the 60s-70s the Military is who is funding HAARP and 20years have passed who knows what they can do?

7. Thats completely unrelated Earthquakes do not follow a seasonal pattern nor are they influenced by cliamate. They occur randomly unlike cliamatic weather, you will NEVER have a hurricane in December or January because they rely on heat as a power source.

Both those occured in Early September which is not abnormal, there was Hurricane Isabel that hit the north east in september 2003 im not saying HAARP had anything to do with that. Sandy occured in late October which is very late for a Hurricane to develope let alone follow the path it did, never before did a Hurricane merge with two different storms a Nor Easter and a cold front. All im saying is the timing is strange for a Hurricane/tropical storm to take place.

8. [quote name='"rob121213"']

They have nothing against captain planet lol[/quote]

I used to love that cartoon!

9. The comparison was made in the media, however, Sandy was more devastating then the Halloween Nor Easter did you even see the link I posted New York is underwater people are already looting you won't hear that on CNN or MSN etc. Millions are still out of power with elections in 5 days. Sandy was called "Frankenstorm" because it merged with a Cold front.

10. ^^^
    Who's to say the Haloween storm wasn't haarp as well? In 91' Bush sr was president under him GMO's were created, he got us into Desert Storm, and im sure he would be eager to use this toy just once before his term was over. Maybe it's a sacraficial date we all know many people in office are Luciferians.

11. when you say "we all know", you are refering to all the other nut-bags,right?:hello::eek:

12. ^^^
    If "nut-bag" means all those who know about Bohemian grove, skull and bones, and the Freemasons then yes. You probably think all that's made up too, IMO skeptics like you are the real conspiracy theorists you can't think of a way to disprove me so you restore to pointless personal attacks, you're wrong Sandy was much worse then the 91 Nor'easter they are completely different weather systems Sandy was a hurricane mixed with a nor'easter that's why they called it the first "hybrid storm. I was right about the looting, I was right about the devastation, and I could be right about the elections how will they have an election with millions out of power and much of NYC shut down?

13. and i'm right about you being a nut-bag.:p

14. Ron you know to much. Leo is going to send lee Harvey Oswald or maybe the guy from the Colorado shooting with some of their mind control programs. I sure u have some great theories about those event.

15. And I'm right about you being a corporate media watching, Government worshipping sheep:p

All I'm saying is weather modIfication is no conspiracy the government used various techniques to improve agriculture in the 60s I bet none of you even looked into the 1978 Convention or the DailyMail article I posted. Both come from mainstream reliable sources you all are just afraid of information that could threaten your world view.

16. Idk why you assume Alex Jones is where get all my information I watch his show maybe once a week and that's if he's talking about something relevant and not ranting. I think it's naive of ppl to think he's the root of all conspiracy when there are people like Gerald Celente, Max Keiser, Peter Schiff, organizations like WeAreChange etc. I'm not trying to control anything I just want to provide a different pov because Politicians and people are already blaming freak weather on global warming

17. Isn't there a sub forum for this sort of "debate"? Take it to The Man in there

18. ^^^

Agreed lol im done.

19. #59 northlat, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    we all know this latest storm was the judgement of god on the northeast for their support of obama in '08 and tv's jersey shore:eek::D:p post script. legion was the name taken by a host of demons in the new testament

20. [quote name='"RonPaullegion92"']

Thats completely unrelated Earthquakes do not follow a seasonal pattern nor are they influenced by cliamate. They occur randomly unlike cliamatic weather, you will NEVER have a hurricane in December or January because they rely on heat as a power source.

Both those occured in Early September which is not abnormal, there was Hurricane Isabel that hit the north east in september 2003 im not saying HAARP had anything to do with that. Sandy occured in late October which is very late for a Hurricane to develope let alone follow the path it did, never before did a Hurricane merge with two different storms a Nor Easter and a cold front. All im saying is the timing is strange for a Hurricane/tropical storm to take place.[/quote]

We had an unseasonably warm fall, with a late hurricane to to go with it. Blame global warming before you blame haapr.

But nothing we say will get through to you. You have your back up against a wall and the more we disagree with you, the more you will blindly back your opinion. It's a 13 year old mentality....