hurricane sandy coming for my bud

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ginbot21boy, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Thats huge, get a metal pole shove it in the ground deep and tie her to it. She will lose a few nodes but I think she'll live its a fucking weed. Maybe you can get a tent or something and line the bottom with bricks so it doesnt blow away.

2. Lol why did you cut it so early the storm isnt even going to be here until Monday, I think you should have waited for more replys. Now the bud is going to be less potent and the colas you left behind arent going to stand a chance. Hemp is the strongest fiber on the planet im sure a 9 foot plant would have survived.

3. Oh wow im dieing from laughter when was the last time you took off your tinhat lollolololol

4. ^^^
    Did you even watch the video? Hurricane Sandy is set to collide with the cold front thats already heading toward the East coast, when that happens there will be the perfect environment for Tornadoes when it happens and i'm right you owe me some weed.

5. I have decided to leave all my plants up. They already survived 80mph winds in July the power was out for 13 days from that storm.

The plants are not mature yet and I do not smoke mediocre weed. I will be out hiking many miles during the storm a true farmers work is never done. If they go down they will rot and I WILL be there to harvest top buds and stake them back up during the storm.

HARP are you kidding me:laughing:

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkNajhyOypM]Hurricane Ivan - Tornado goes right by TV Station - YouTube[/ame]

Tornados occur when a cold front meets a warm front, a Hurricane/Tropical storm is a warm front if the worst case scenario occurs we could see a mix of Snow, Tornadoes, Hurricane weather, flooding, and hail.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnW1augOdIY[/ame]

7. OK sorry I am convinced. You are correct the Gov controls ever aspect of our lives.
    Any real evidence or just utube bull crap?

8. The goverment ain't got shit on nature

9. Im sure you're definition of "real evidence" is a link leading to a Government website, statistic, or quote...
    Controlling the weather is impossible however manipulation is plausable HAARP can heat the Ionosphere and increase ocean temperatures which influence Hurricane/Tropical storm developement and strength.

10. Please explain more to me I want to learn. Just do me a favor and take it t0 the BULL SHIT BOX.

This is a thread about growing cannabis outdoors. Some of us have to make important decisions tonight.

Tell Ron Paul and the rest of the bastards to turn there fucking machine off. I will vote for who ever just help me save my crop.

Just Kidding not

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCeGCSvueM8"]Ridin' The Storm Out *Live 1977* [/ame]

11. i HEARD THE WEATHER THAT THE US IS HAVING ON THE EAST COAST HAS BEEN CAUSED BY A NEW (WEATHER) WEAPON THE US IS GETTING READY TO USE ON IRAN SOON.
    iT WOULD HAVE BEEN A HELL OF A SAND STORM

12. Its october 28. 90% of the crops in cali are at or near harvest and your in Cape cod for christ sake! Your harvest date is here man.

Pull them today. They cant withstand 5 days of wind,(my plants, stakes and all were flat on the ground), and at your lat, your not going to get much more growth anyway. The November sun in cape cod is weak.

Youre in a tough spot. good luck to you.

13. Did he say 4 more weeks?

14. the fact that you openly support who you do raises questions concerning your intellect. throw some conspiracy and super secret sci-fi machine "bull-shit" into the mix and a reasonable yet stoned individual can only assume you're a complete loon!:p:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

15. He who control the rain and wind Controls the World

16. Toy Story 2 was ok

17. My plants are VERY GUMMY, my weed is not mediocre, the resin was mostly cloudy. Big tuff nuggets, I got a quarter pound or more, and I only watered the plant in August and September
    #SUN WEED

18. You sound ignorant lol, I'm assuming since you don't vote libertarian you're one of the sheep who's dumb enough to choose between two inexperienced incompetent sociopaths. Ron Paul and Gary Johnson are the only people fighting for our civil liberties, we have a right to smoke and cultivate weed and Hemp. I bet you didnt even open the link, if weather modification is impossible explain the 1978 Environment Modification Convention.

19. Ron, even if what ever unwanted garbage you are dumping on this thread was correct nobody likes to be told they are an idiot and what they think is wrong. I assume most people have done what I have done, label you as a nutter and move on