What has got you smiling?

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazedCannabis, Oct 26, 2012.

• Like Like x 1
  1. The thought of laying in bed all day :D

• Like Like x 2
  2. I had an old friend that I used to be really close with in HS hit me up earlier, was nice to see that he's doing aight.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Knowing that a really good friend of mine has finally made the decision to quit unmentionables. In his 4th day of detox and I hope he continues down this new path of hope for himself.

Also I found my pax 😎

👄💨

• Like Like x 3
  4. D.C. legalization goes into effect at midnight.

• Like Like x 3
  5. #10206 SassyMelassy, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    Having a man in my life who is everything I could dream of, then some.
    I've never been so in love, or so comfortable and happy with another person. I love the way he loves me. *sigh* :love:

• Like Like x 8
  6. Hearing that Sassy is happy, and seeing her post (haven't seen you post anywhere for a while) :metal:

• Like Like x 1
  7. :)
    :wave:
    Thanks, Majestic!!
    I'm still around. Mostly lurk these days.

• Like Like x 2
  8. That purple Afghani!! And the fact that life is good :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  9. #10210 Goldmine, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015

just received notification that my custom pants have been shipped :devious:

im impressed; i ordered them late friday 13th, they went 'into production' that monday..    they officially say 2-4 weeks to make stuff so i was expecting at least another week.   

theyre gonna fit theyre gonna fit theyre gonna fit theyre gonna fit theyre gonna fit theyre gonna fit theyre gonna fit theyre gonna fit

via tracking i can finally see where theyre coming from:  India.    Would you believe I have to go to India to get pants?  Believe it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. My son makes me so proud, 3rd grade and at a 5th grade level and received 3/3 certificates this morning :)

• Like Like x 7
  11. Started playing more harmonica, love it so much, makes me smile all the time :smoke: 

• Like Like x 4
  12. Going to the Firefly festival this June.. sublime with Rome, kid cudi, snoop, plus a shit ton more. Gonna be a blast

13. Two days away from the bullshit and this grinder full of good bud :smoke: really need something to do that right now.

14. Today was huge! Starting a whole new chapter in the book of life, this shit is gonna be crazy

15. Had a deep conversation with two of my roommates earlier. Sharing really dark moments from our past and bonding.  Love that. :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Annilingus. I mean Annicus is back :):):):):):):wub::wub:

17. #10220 Goldmine, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2015
    i made myself 5 minutes late to work bc i was getting high.    But it turned out to be perfect timing to cross paths with my neighbor lady out in the parking lot.........   i always see her car out there but i dont see her much.  She has a weird schedule; comes and goes at inconsistent times... A few weeks ago i left a note on her door with my number...  She left a card on my door politely rejecting me.   We've never actually spoken.

BUT just now she said 'good morning' to me.    and I was all like 'hello!'

*basking*

• Like Like x 3