What has got you smiling?

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazedCannabis, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Was literally gunna post the same thing :smoke:

2. this amazing weather. chillin with my window open. taking a couple shots, might go geocaching.

3. After an extremely frustrating day today I'm just happy to be home and relaxing by myself while having some drinks.

4. My fiance is so fucking high he can't move and is begging me to get his soda.  It's on the coffee table.  About three inches out of his reach.   That shit is funny.  

5. My ex drunk texting me.. this is fucking hilarious.

:laughing:

6. 4 beers and a whiskey and coke lol i aint much of a drinker so for me i drank a good amount

7. My favorite words always pissing people off: feminist, racist, white privilege....

8. Thinking of better times ^_^

9. garlic bread :)

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather,not screaming in terror like his passengers

10. Leaving for Gulf Shores tomorrow.

11. Should be a pretty good day today, got my day off plus it's gorgeous out right now. Thinking of catching a movie after.

12. Waking up :)

But it's also why I'm frowning, haha.

13. Music. I'm just laying outside with some nice tunes on a beautiful autumn day.

14. Not bein hungover anymore. That shit was BRUTAL!

15. Having a beer after a long day

16. Seeing other people smile, alwayz gets to me

17. I'm smiling because I feel like I belong here

18. I'm smiling cause I just farted.

:D

19. My band is dropping our final release EVER tomorrow. I am so sad it's over, but so happy it's happened. I've never had so much fun on stage, and I have so, so many good memories from the past three years.

Excited, yo.

20. Got my PS4 controller to work on my computer, glad it was very easy to do.