What has got you smiling?

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazedCannabis, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Life for me is good right now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I just can't wait to get this day over with and see Marlon Wayans tomorrow

3. Starting back to work tomorrow after being laid off for two weeks

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. This morning while I was dropping him off at daycare, my son said, "Mommy, you look pretty today!"

:love:

5. A surprise gift from idk who, door bell rang and of course my paranoid ass sneaks around the house like Ninja to see who's at the door and they don't see me. Well I looked out the window and it was a flower delivery guy holding flowers, random but I like it:)

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

6. "I'm all for gun control except when it comes to D-bags."

7. no work till sunday. today has been productive both at work and home. i've got everything just about taken care of so that no one will call me about work, lost and confuse. i've been baked since i got off and i'm about to get drunk and my best friend in the whole entire world ever is coming this weekend :3

also it has almost been a full week and i still have money from my check on friday. whattt? when does that happen???

8. I got today off work because my boss felt like just chilling on the couch watching movies and sleeping all day hahaha :)
    Also, got my automobile back in action and it's Halloween next Friday it's going to be so so much fun!

🎶High above at the edge of the world, we are searching for glory and peace, when the time has come you will see our return to the Land of the Free!🎶

9. My 11 month old wrapped his tiny arm around my waist as he was trying to fall asleep! Awwwwww!

10. cupcakes, plentiful weed, amazing people who love me, this weather, living another year, thinking about what all i have to be thankful for, plans to get shmacked.

11. Been dry for 5 weeks. Had a friend come through for me and hook me up. I have been hurting like hell. Not the best buds, all popcorn/small buds and sugar leaf trim. It's blue dream. Pretty good stuff. Cant beat free. Now I just remembered about left over Chinese food in the fridge...  :bongin:  It's a good night. 

12. A little tiny kid who is made up of half the things that I'm made up of who has the same smile as I do.

13. It was a good day :)

14. In-Laws are leaving tomorrow & I likum muchly!

[​IMG]

15. 10 hours of pouring concrete, long day but I'm so glad to be home. :smoke:

16. #9657 RVD420RVD, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    Figure I'd start to continue my CD collection. Got in AC/DC's Let there Be Rock and Powerage, a personal favorite. Gotta stock up on Bon Scott

'Too blessed to be stressed'

17. AC/DC, bong hits and the World Series. Life is good.

'Too blessed to be stressed'

18. Im among the best people in the world, blades of grass.

Im alive and semi healthy,

My brothers wife is pregnant! Woot! Congrats dude!

And i just got sponsored by advancedled!

And im growin legit sponsored seeds too!

Fuck im happy!

19. Its a peaceful night.