What has got you smiling?

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazedCannabis, Oct 26, 2012.

1. I just got a nice check in the mail now if only my wife would let me spend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. I unintentionally took my first hit of the day at 4:20

3. 4:20 :D

Sent from my ME173X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yesterday was invigorating. Still feeling overwhelmingly affectionate. It's a bright day. Hockey is on tonight, so is The Strain.

5. As dorky as this sounds, a victory on League of Legends. lol. I'm easily entertained, though. haha.

6. Just very happy for my brother getting married and it was an honor to be his best man cuz I feel good and I feel like I look good. Just ready to eat and start drinking with the fam.

7. Mr Badass here.

Chill af.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411951603.982381.jpg

8. I just pooped!! I think its a boy!

dilligaf

9. Just sent like 40 texts in a row because apparently it's easy to ignore one text but probably not 40

10. Good times and good vibes the past few days, and nothing in the way of stopping 'em.  :smoke:

11. The bowl of the dank stuff I just smoked.

Also this bowl of ice cream and good tunes.

12. bowls and tunes, hell yeah. turnt :bongin: :D

13. Turning on the radio and one of my favorite songs is playing.

You're neeeeeever gonna stop me, you're neeeeeeeever gonna stop me, king of the beach

14. This!

I hope your video went well.

Currently enjoying home made chicken parmesan I made for my husband and I today, which is our second wedding anniversary! :wub:  

15. being on this side of the earth

16. That sounds very sweet. Enjoy. Go fuck his brains out.

17. done and done B)

18. @[member='burt reynolds cock'] ,

You have the best username ever.

19. Time to take care of my brothers kids, gonna be a good week off from everything just taking care of these lil guys.

[​IMG]