What has got you smiling?

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazedCannabis, Oct 26, 2012.

1. I just have 2 hours of classes today then it's the weekend! Also no school monday and only one class on Tuesday, which is in the afternoon. Therefore, I can get fucked up Sunday night too :metal:

2. i got a new hoodie for fall. it is just a plain grey hoodie but it's so warm and comfy and i'm excited about it because i hate summer clothes.

3. Finally got some decent sleep, feel so refreshed.

4. Got a new amazing bong, some dank bud, and a new super easy job so far this month. Been pretty happy lately :D

5. September..

I'll have enough for the car I want by mid september, get my capo and new strings in the mail, NFL kickoff on the 7th, new Destiny game comes out on the 9th, I can start growing again on the 15th.. this is going to be a good month.

6. The well-meaning but amusing fundraising attempt at one of the hospitals at work today.

[​IMG]

Fight heart disease, have a Snickers! :laughing:

7. Just placed an order for some signature eggrolls with the flavors being cheeseburger, taco & buffalo chicken. Gonna be so good.

8. my view 🔻

Attached Files:

9. Got my day off today so I'm just gonna kick back and finish the From Dusk Till Dawn series

10. I'm going to Colorado next month!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. talking to cute nerdy boys  :smoke: 

12. #9252 MASTERofGANJA, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    Got a girlfriend finally. It's been about 2 years, I enjoy my time a lot more hanging out with her and not getting trashed all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Important meeting is over, I did good. Came home to UPS package. Got money in my pocket, weed on my dresser, and full pack of cigs. Relaxation here I come.. :cool:

14. Finally got my haircut, my excuse of a beard lined up and my eyebrows done for tomorrow, feeling like a new man.

15. Bill burrs Monday morning podcast

16. When you learn to ignore annoying ass people....lol its a good feeling

17. I'm getting a raise at work! I guess they finally saw how hard I bust my ass to make sure things move as smooth as possible.

18. Fuckin humidity! Hurry up October!

19. After a long day yesterday I'm able to get some alone time and not be bothered by anyone

20. Knowing I work tonight but I am off work tomorrow! :) silly but for me it's like that