What has got you smiling?

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazedCannabis, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Yea only part you forgot is the military offers training in a wide array of jobs that can be used in the civilian world, not just shooting. I'm getting paid, I don't care if I get sent to iran or w/e, at least at the end of my 4 years I will be on my own smoking pot legally while you guys are still trying to find the best way to smoke without your parents knowing.

Oh yea, and before I get some idiot response. living with a roommate is technically not living on your own, you're still relying on someone to pay their half of the rent.

2. Nope but people being assholes and arguing over bullshit doesn't really reassure me that anything good is coming from society...

Oh and its a great job really, all I have to do is fuck around with the losers who argue about bullshit on here and I get paid in satisfaction. Most of the time they are pieces of shit anyways, and they are normally new-fuckers who don't understand the community nor do they have any respect to begin with. Most of the time they leave because they realize everybody fucking hates them for their downright immaturity but sometimes they linger for about 150 posts. But trust me, it really is an interesting job, I would suggest it for you if it weren't for the fact people already seem to dislike you.

Enjoy your day :smoke:

3. I can't lie...the 1/8 I picked up today got me smiling

4. Oh yea? only 150 post huh? Damn those must be weaklings, expect me to stick around a little longer, I usually browse hack forums, a forum full of self appointed forum cops, so you aren't bothering me at all.

but before I hit the submit button a wise person once told me, "there's nothing worse than people bitching about other people bitching." let that sink into your brain for a while.

5. same.

6. you just dont get it. you dont care if you go die as long as you get to see that 3,000 paycheck. it's sad man. and look, thye even have you thinking thats the only way you'll get somewhere in life. "i'll be on my own while you guys are trying to trying to find the best way to smoke without your parents knowing". this is what i mean. really guy? as if you know ANYTHING about me or my life, or what i've been through. going to be seamen on someones poop deck just automatically makes you better off eh? ok, whatever man, enjoy your 4 long years of living in a tiny cube with another guy

7. [​IMG]

The guy in the middle is THERE, fuck knows where but he is most definitely gone.

8. Kid, you are a huge hypocrite you pass judgement on me so therefore I'm able to do the same. They don't have me thinking anything, I've done my research. It's either college or the military if you want to be successful in this world unless you're a successful entrepreneur and I'm doing both. Only difference is I won't be in debt by the time I finish college like everyone else, I will be the 1%.

9. yes, they do have you thinking this obviously. i'm not in debt at all and i am in my 3rd year of college, i'm going to school majoring in meteorology/atmospheric sciences focusing on weather forecasting and TV broadcasting. got 1 year left til my degree, got all A's and B's. gone on several tornado hunts with the severe weather expert here at the college. have an internship with a news station. we make 76,000/year STARTING OUT. that is twice as you make. but i'm still free. no one owns me. i am still a person. i am not a number.

10. Military experience plus a degree beats just having a college degree anytime. Since you're not in debt care to tell us how you're paying for college?

11. that is none of your business, really. but my great grandpa was a very rich man.

12. Actually thats a lie, a rebirth of Nazi Germany is probably worse than people bitching about other people bitching. But true, that is obnoxious. And I was not attempting to bother you, simply stating that users like you are generally not well accepted here and I don't expect you to enjoy it here if you keep up this attitude, jumping at any opportunity you see to argue.

I'm going to remove myself from this thread now, not out of weakness, not out of fear, not out of laziness, but out of respect for the OP and the people taking the thread seriously. If you can not do the same then you prove everything I said about you is true and you are a childish individual. End this pointless bullshit now, you and I can toot our own righteous horns in another thread.

I will not respond in this thread unless it pertains to the original subject.

OT: Just asking, since when did doing the right thing make you a police officer scumbag piece of shit? Don't answer, the arguing is over.

13. Really? That's cool so you expect everyone to have rich grandpas?

14. Wait, so you just admitted to being a forum police, now you're retracting that statement? I win :hello:

15. Got my game from gamefly in the mail today.
    My dog is back to her old self after not feeling well for a couple of days.
    Found 20 dollars in my jeans while I was washing clothes.

:)

16. I'm high and I'm listening to an awesome track

:)

17. You failed the test miserably. You are an incredibly weak minded person. Respond however you wish, nothing you say will affect me in the slightest. I'm sure you will respond, and I will let you have the last word, but it won't change anything. I offered you a completely reasonable agreement that would end the arguing but instead you made a very sad attempt at a joke, and right now you are currently thinking of some way to make me look stupid and get a few likes.

Go for it man, I'm a piece of shit, I'm way toofull of myself, I'm an egotistical forum cop, I'm an obnoxious bigot, I say FUCK way too much, I'm way to serious about things, I'm a hypocrite, etcetera. Go ahead, take a stab at me, scrape your brain for some minor fucking flaw in my post that you can make a joke out of. Fucking go for it man, you got what you wanted, congratulations.

But man you are so cool! You don't give a fuck about anything, man! Fuck being adults lets just push each other around and argue for hours! This forum is just your playground and you are here to tease the weird kids, because they are just NOT cool! You are so special, and COMPLETELY original!

"But Sploojum, Sploojum, you said you wouldn't post again! You said you were done! You lied you hypocrite!!!"
    Yeah well I was hoping you would agree to disagree like a sensible and respectable person but you chose to be a condescending ass instead.

Sure, maybe I am a total hypocrite for everything I just posted. Sure, maybe I just made things much worse than they already were. Sure, maybe I am just as weak minded as you are. I mean here I am responding to your post with something much more hateful and only contributing to the hatred, but that is how you know you did something wrong. I'm sure I said some hurtful shit but I honestly can not say I care at the moment. It is not often that my jimmies are this rustled.

Have a nice fucking time here. I am officially done with this arguing, respond as you wish and I will let you think that you won this pointless, stupid argument.

On Topic: I'm smiling because I said something hurtful and it felt fucking good.

I apologize to the OP for any troubles I caused. Good day to all of you.

(This post is worth getting an infraction if that must happen)

18. But wait....last comment you said "I will not respond in this thread unless it pertains to the original subject." so who's really the weak minded one here? Apparently I said something that put a stick up your ass.

Mission accomplished.

19. Shut the FRONT DOOR

20. I'm over the moon about finally being divorced. Feels like a giant weight has been lifted