What is the highest you have ever been?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by greengirl1515, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Ahhh.. First time i got high.. 

Me: Guys, i dont even know if im speaking english anymore..
    Friends: (laughing their asses off) Come take another hit man
    Me: Nah, i feel better outside. 

• Like Like x 2
  2. Gravity bong 2010

3. lmao it was prob this one time I hit a glass bong for the first time, with some medical grade for the first time. Always had been smoking that reggie and smoking out of papers n blunts but that bong set me offf, I was so lightheaded dizzy and no matter how much I drank I was still thirsty. I'll never forget that day, big ass 4 ft glass bong, double tree perc with diffusor I believe it was an illadelph idk but it was dank and that bud was amazing; the good ol days!

4. I think a waterfall. Someone said something funny and I collapsed laughing for 10 minutes.

5. My friends memorial 5 years ago.

6. Bout 40,000 feet

• Like Like x 1
  7. The first time I ever had edibles. A friend made cookies and I took some to a music festival with another friend who hadn't ever had them. We ate a couple as we were just about there and then the rest as we were walking to entrance. I still remember walking from one stage to another on this small walkway with little traffic. Just feeling normal and taking in all the sounds and sights. It was just us in this area and he was about 20 feet away from me, and as he turned back it felt like everything just stretched away from me and my brain imploded. 0 to 100 instantly. Far and away one of the best days either of us have ever had

8. I was on a airplane once and we where really really high man

• Like Like x 1
  9. First time I got high. So fucking high

• Like Like x 2
  10. #111 xgxuxexsxtx, Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2016
    F

11. The second time ever.....split a joint of bomb green with a friend when i was 16. So fucked up, was seeing in frames and shit. Bone Thugs playing in the background tripping me out...I tried to sleep it off had some crazy ass dreams. Wrecked me from trying weed again until 4 years later. Now I'm a dro master.

• Like Like x 5
  12. #113 xgxuxexsxtx, Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2016
    J

• Like Like x 2
  13. Smoked a quarter with 2 friends a long time back. Tried packing the smoke into the bongs bowl not sure why but tried...yea then thought cars where talking to us. Ends up it was just someone on their phone in the car

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  14. Got super high one night when I when I was a kid in high school. So high that I read the clock as 1:11am and not 11:11pm and thought I was super late, I was skipping a school dance at the time. Called my parents apologized for nothing and asked if I could get picked up. Got lost in my city a few blocks away from the school and couldn't find my way. Lost a shoe. Panicked and left it on the road in my hurry. Showed up late for my ride that I called early with one shoe on sweating balls. That was the highest. Haha that was like 9 or so years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. my homie comes back home after living in alaska for about 2 years and we plan a smoke sesh. prior to our smoke sesh ive only smoked like 2 times out of a pipe. so we meet up and smoke outside for a good 10 minutes and then get in his car and hotbox for god knows how long. that day was the day ive ever smoked that much weed and i was feeling the full effects like slow motion, music vibrating my soul, everythannng. to this day i still have no idea how i drove home that day.

16. I was working with a guy who sold to my dad we where arguing he was being a dick then he was like your getting high today n I said no I'm not. Dude convinced me to hit it once because I told him I can't get high lol he passed it back.3 times then it was on . I was on a big ass truck looking over bridges getting freaked the fuck out the I was in a store loading some merchandise I just stopped and was like wtf am I doing here. I guess I'll finish loading this stuff in here since I'm good at it lol then I wondered around the store and the guy found me and was like wtf man we gotta go lol I was like where are we man lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. I was so high it killed me..... But I got better. :RoorRip:

18. This is a GREAT thread. LMAO.