What is the highest you have ever been?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by greengirl1515, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Excellent joint kid.. :smoke:

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. #62 JonQ2013, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
    I was smoking some dank with my girlfriend at the time. We had a good view of main street from my window.

After smoking all I could do was stare out the window. In my mind I was having a conversation with myself that went something like this

Me: Dude. Do something.
    Me: Why? I'm fine.
    Me: Maybe you should look left.
    Me: I can't
    Me: I'm going to fucking die
    Me: can pot even kill you
    Me: we're about to find out.
    Me: breath

I was so high that I couldn't move. Eventually I just stared at the same spot outside. Everything started to shift. It looked like everything belonged in Paper Mario or something. It was so trippy. It was like I could choose to see in 3D and 2D.

I was so high, I was a 3DS...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I got so high I forgot my name, and my head was pulsing, after every pulse my vision would blackout.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. haha. As long as it was fun. Haha ...trips balls

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

5. when i spent 24 hours straight hitting bongs and doing dabs with 4 other friends. we probably went through about 3 ounces of weed and about 4 grams of wax.

6. One time when i smoked a joint of some dank ass bud. And yes at this time i was still a novice stoner. Anyways i smoked a joint of this good ass bud that i had gotten a few days back and got fucked up. It was crazy as fuck. Every minute that went by felt like 5. I heard every sound going on in my house. I just stared at my tv. I didnt know what was going on at the time and i didnt care. Im still smokin that bud now and it dont hit me like it used to.

7. Smoked a bunch of bowl packs from a bong with kief on top and a blunt. Needless to say got home and passed out on the couch with donuts in my hands. YES I ATE THEM WHEN I WOKE UP LOL

8. I was so stoned once i was new to smoking weed then We got so dank ass creeper there was 3 of us we smoke about 6 or so bowl then.
    when for a walk it was around 330 am as my friend say I was drooling , as we where coming up to stop sign ahead sign 
    I screamed Look out there is a big red hole ahead another friend say it was not it a stop sign ahead sign and my other friend say huh? and walked to the sign. we busted out laughing we say we will never smoke again but later that day blazed it up .
    Funny I got that bag of my mom.(well not off my mom but a guy would bought off my mom) (my mom had to sell weed after my father died to save are house like on weeds ) Funny it was in Jr high I was smoking for a year or so before it It was awesome I want to that high
    again 

9. When I went skiing at Terry Peak. Elevation 7,064 ft.

I was pretty stoned too. 

10. As a novice, i took a fat ass rip... stood up to pass the bowl and got soo light headed i almost passed out and dropped the bong at the same time

11. I ripped the bong like 10 times, then took my first dab. I was sitting in my parked car just looking around for 30 minutes. The whole time i had a friend in the car with me lol

From the King himself

12. Edibles 100% will fuck you up way more than smoking, even dabbing.

13. Once i was so high, i stopped at a stop sign for 5 minutes, thinking it was a red light 😂 was so surprised when no body honked at me

From the King himself

14. My friend Thomas made the most potent oily pot brownies to ever exist. About 10 minutes after eating them I was so blazed I was sitting on my chair squeezed into a ball as if the world was crushing me LOL
    I got on my hands and knees laughing and crawled slowly up the stairs and into someone's bed
    After that god only knows

☺️🌱🙌

15. A couple of times I felt like I was riding a roller coaster ...
    I also remember one time stating that the world looked as if I was in the Simpsons tv series. What a messed up day a huge blunt to the face and some bong hits after
    Toke on 🍁

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Rocky Mountains of Durango Colorado. About 8,000 feet.

17. My was when I smoked with my cousin. I didnt smoke much but I was STONED!! When I was walking it felt like im not walking...like im lying down in my bed and watching a movie and then my mouth got realy dry so i drank some pepsi and It didnt have any flavour it tasted like water.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• first time I toked I thought my brain went cold and I was just a giant eye. I also felt like I was going to die

Sounds kinda like a certain wake n' bake experience I had a couple of years back. 
    Basically after the toke, I went to check on my grow tent and ended up staring at two small chili plants, of which both were in need of water, the other one was yellowing from nitrogen deficiency as well. I "heard" the yellowing one talk to me in an Italian-American mobster accent: "Hey, you there, big guy! Gimme some o' that nute shit, I'm starvin' ova' here!", the healthier one added in a different timbre: "Yeah, I'll settle for a drink though."

I was a bit perplexed for a while afterwards. I know I wasn't hallucinating, it was more like my imagination was going 200%. 

19. #80 spliffhitter77, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
    That is the coolest story I have ever fucking heard.