What is the highest you have ever been?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by greengirl1515, Oct 25, 2012.

1. The highest I've ever been was when I smoked good weed for the first time. I was at a soccer game for the local highschool. My friend and I went up to the baseball field and smoked around 5 or 7 bowls of whatever he had. It smelled dank as hell. After that we were pretty high. Out of nowhere a different friend asked if we wanted to smoke, I hadn't talked to him in a while and didn't know that he smoked. So we decided to go down the road and smoke a 2 gram blunt of strawberry cough. When that was done i went home and laid down on the couch and stared at the ceiling. After two minutes I thought I was In Maine, but realized I was in my house when my dad walked in took one look at me laughed, turned on the TV, and left the room. I'm pretty sure he knew I was baked.

2. Every time i smoke im the highest i can be..have hash and bho most of the time and dank all the time

3. i did some legal unmetionables and i was fucked up.
    I was in a tree house with my friends,we had just went AWOL from school and bought some of the stuff from his brother. He said dont take more than four hits so my two friends only took 4 ,my other friend smoke a few more puffs and i cashed it.
    So as we were walking down this bike trail it hit me hard. Every step i took i swear i could feel and hear vibrations in my legs any time my foot hit the ground. My vision was crazy every thing had red,blue,green,yellow,and purple waves coming off of it. The sky was an odd purple color and i could hear alot of indiscribable noise. I lost my balance and fell it looked like i was wearing cracked glasses but i never wear my glasses so it was freaky.
    I told my friends to go on with out me i was gonna try and ride it out. Some bike trail worker called the ambulance. A cop came and asked me which of my parents to contact. She said she wanted the one who would woop my ass the most. My parents had to come and pick me up but they didnt know where i was for like 4 hours i couldnt rember my phone number. They were super pissed. LOL My one friend made it a little further than me before he collapsed we rode in the ambulance together. I dont know why but i told him i was sorry. I guess i was sorry for the both of us. He was going threw the same hell i was.
    That was the scariest shit ever.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I did a drug that starts with a X doesnt make you happy though about 6 of those and smoked. Passed out on the couch . Dont remeber anything people said they asked me my a,b,c's and I couldnt get passed B. got.drove home. Slept from 4pm to 4pm the next day

5. As far as just smoking green goes, I was at summer school way back when and there was a popular smoke spot in the woods behind the Parking lot. Me and two of my friends went over and this Jamaican guy smoked is up. As soon as we hit the parking lot we all turned to each other and started laughing uncontrollably. We could barely make it to the sidewalk lol! We finally made it there and my one friend starts talking to an African guy (later he tells me he's talking about smoking with us) and all I hear come out of this guys mouth is an African language. My other friend then proceeds to tell the guy "what in the hell are you saying? I can't understand a word!" And me and him start laughing again. We then went back to class with everything feeling incredibly slow around us. Kind of went on a rant their but hey I'm high what can I say? Rofl

6. Ok new best high. Ate a sativa quad dose & it tore me up. Brain felt liquidy and I felt like a marshmallow going through a helicopter ride but only going up. Sativa blast off! Lol yeah cheeba chew sativa 75mg thc [$13].
    .......Then I tried the deca dose hybrid cheeba chew [costed 23 bucks!] had 175 mg thc and like 10 mg CBD & I fell asleep while dreamted I was a puddle. Get your hands on one at the clubs if ya can . For heavy tolerances.

7. well, the highest i've ever been is when me and my cousins smoked bottom of the bag weed mixed with hash out of a huge ass bong, we thought that zombies were real so we read the zombie survival guide, then we started, i was saying that everyone else was a zombie, and we were going to live because we were high

8. Not sure what kind of weed it was
    After ripping a bong for the first time which my friend said i milked it and took a huge hit. I coughed like i never have before. After calming down we went outside. My friend decided to do a litte skateboarding. Meanawhile i found out i couldnt walk straight and keep my eyes open. I sat on the sidewalk with my head in my hands telling my friend i need to go inside. I got couched locked in a recliner and my freind turned on half baked. The hole time my eyes were closed and i could hear everything around me. Then it hit me. I saw myself flying through (what looked like space but i believed this to be time). As i traveld through this i was on back of a cat. as this happened so did the moment of when i got "high". Happened over and over. If i focused on that i would become very umcomfortable and sick. So i had to balance flying through time and getting high over and over again. I would also raise my arms in the air and say A-LIAH! repetitively. Until my friend told me to stop so he could take a nap. I stayed in the chair with my eyes closed being able to hear everything from 5 o clock in the eveing to about 5 o clock in the morning when i decided to go home. This event took me about 4 days to recover. And it changed my life. :blink:

origanily posted it here http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/1299358-when-have-you-ever-had-high-deserved-opening-new-thread.html/page-2#entry20007846

9. Got so damn high I ended up here, (in heaven...)

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I think I answered this b4. I was at a 420 party and smoked some 99%THC shatter. I greened out it was embarrassing.

• Like Like x 1
  11. GRAVITY BONG  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:

12. I was at my sister's house with my brother and his friend. We smoked literally all day (like 4 or 5 bowls and a couple bong rips). I ate like 2 whole pizzas and we were playing old Mario for hours. I thought I was doing amazing. Eventually I realized I hadn't got past the first goomba on the first level lol :smoke:

13. The first time I got high.

14. Back in college I loaded a bowl of just keef (pollen) and went for a walk around town in the snow. The shit like caramelized and lasted forever. Of course my prideful ass wouldn't tap out and smoked the whole thing to dust.

I thought I was going to die. That's how high I was. Called my friends and I don't even remember the call.

15. One day last year when i was smoking with my friends i got so high i had an out of body experience. The bud ended up putting my ass to sleep but at the same time it was like i was floating above myself and i could see and hear everything going on around me. It was crazy 😂

sent from my shell

16. I once stopped at a green light and waited

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

17. I really cant remember

18. tonight i went to wrong apartment figured it out when the key didnt work

19. [quote name="slamva" post="20115726" timestamp="1401868415"]tonight i went to wrong apartment figured it out when the key didnt work[/quotewere you sober? Or high?-_-