Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Measurements

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nuclear Mudkip, Oct 24, 2012.

1. How much does a nickle, dime, and dub bag weigh?

2. Never heard of a nickel but assuming that would be .25g, done is .5g, and a dub is 1g

3. they arent set weights...

they are representations of the quantity you can get for that price in that area...

Here in Boulder, a nickel... would get you a half gram, a dime, a gram, and a dub 2 grams

on the east coast it would be completely different

4. Yeah I'm in Pennsylvania. I usually only buy per gram, or an eighth, so I don't know these measurements.

5. well nickel just means 5 bucks, dime 10 bucks dub 20 bucks

so whatever you pay for a gram should make it easier to see what each would get you in weight

6. Depends on the dealer, where in the counrty or world you in, the kind of bud, and if the use a scale. My people arent serving a nick unless its some regular, and then you will get enough to fill a rillo

7. I pay $20 per gram. Does that mean a nickle would be 0.25g, a dime would be 0.5g and a dub would be 1g?

8. essentially hahaha. Id say a nickel should probably get you .3, thats the generic measurement for a bowl

9. nickel: 0.5g
    dime: 1.0g
    dub: 2.0g

10. Nickel $5
    Dime $10
    Dub $20

Quantity depends on area, but in east non medical states, no one is gonna sell you a nickel cuz it'd be like 0.25... other states it will probably double

11. I have never heard of some one call a half gram a "dime", the the only time someone talks about a nickel or dime its for regular weed. A nickel of reg in my area is 2.5g, and a dime is 6g, and a twenty would be 10g the half o and up