Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Marijuana Measurements

• Please log in to reply

Nuclear Mudkip

Nuclear Mudkip

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
How much does a nickle, dime, and dub bag weigh?

Skepsis

Skepsis

Death Metal Dabs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,294 posts
Never heard of a nickel but assuming that would be .25g, done is .5g, and a dub is 1g

SIRSOG

SIRSOG

Hero of Time

• 37,842 posts

Nuclear Mudkip

Nuclear Mudkip

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

they arent set weights...

they are representations of the quantity you can get for that price in that area...

Here in Boulder, a nickel... would get you a half gram, a dime, a gram, and a dub 2 grams

on the east coast it would be completely different

Yeah I'm in Pennsylvania. I usually only buy per gram, or an eighth, so I don't know these measurements.

SIRSOG

SIRSOG

Hero of Time

• 37,842 posts

riverroadjack

riverroadjack

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,844 posts
Depends on the dealer, where in the counrty or world you in, the kind of bud, and if the use a scale. My people arent serving a nick unless its some regular, and then you will get enough to fill a rillo

Nuclear Mudkip

Nuclear Mudkip

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

well nickel just means 5 bucks, dime 10 bucks dub 20 bucks

so whatever you pay for a gram should make it easier to see what each would get you in weight

I pay $20 per gram. Does that mean a nickle would be 0.25g, a dime would be 0.5g and a dub would be 1g?

SIRSOG

SIRSOG

Hero of Time

• 37,842 posts

tyler369

tyler369

Most Dope

• Registered Upgraded
  • 329 posts
nickel: 0.5g
dime: 1.0g
dub: 2.0g

SlayerVA

SlayerVA

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,442 posts
Nickel $5
Dime $10
Dub $20

Quantity depends on area, but in east non medical states, no one is gonna sell you a nickel cuz it'd be like 0.25... other states it will probably double

TheLazyOne666

TheLazyOne666

Everyday Marijuana Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 157 posts
I have never heard of some one call a half gram a "dime", the the only time someone talks about a nickel or dime its for regular weed. A nickel of reg in my area is 2.5g, and a dime is 6g, and a twenty would be 10g the half o and up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users