girls do you like it when a guy cums in you?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RisenFromAshes, Oct 24, 2012.

1. cause youre a silly goose?

2. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']

That's fine because by then I will not be interested in the commitment that comes with marriage, having been burned by my first love.[/quote]

Deal! Just make sure u get half of all of their shit before the divorce, but they couldn't have much since they lost u lol...oh well grass is greener on my side....believe that in all ways imaginable!

3. First two pages, popped a boner.
    3rd page...dissapoint.
    Felt i had to share that :smoke:

4. If you've never heard a girl cry cum inside me, you've never lived life.

5. What about guys?

6. Fuck yeah i love it.

7. There aren't enough chicks on GC lol.

8. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']

There aren't enough chicks on GC lol.[/quote]

Yes but that makes u an instant celebrity lol

9. I cannot agree with you more.

10. Haha this be true :p:hello:

11. Why? I feel safe now. :p

12. #52 CHIEFING101, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2012
    Yo y'all are nasty.. I wonder how many posters vaginas & penis' are burning right now. Or how many secret abortions took place. Her being on BC won't stop you from getting a disease stupid.. Ppl need to be safe, or birth a bastard baby because you like the feel of nut in you.. Smh, I'm not a fan of this sex, love, & relationship forum at all!! Lol

Edit: funny that everyone's only concern seems to be getting pregnant & not catching diseases'. Like WTF!?!? Really???

13. [​IMG]

I will forever picture you as this guy.

14. [quote name='"unab0mb3r"']

i will forever picture you as this guy.[/quote]

loooool

15. Somehow I picture like a dozen of that guy and one..

[​IMG]

No offense folks..:wave:

Happy smokin:smoking:

16. [quote name='"CHIEFING101"']Yo y'all are nasty.. I wonder how many posters vaginas & penis' are burning right now. Or how many secret abortions took place. Her being on BC won't stop you from getting a disease stupid.. Ppl need to be safe, or birth a bastard baby because you like the feel of nut in you.. Smh, I'm not a fan of this sex, love, & relationship forum at all!! Lol

Edit: funny that everyone's only concern seems to be getting pregnant & not catching diseases'. Like WTF!?!? Really???[/quote]

I'm not worried about diseases because I have only had sex with one person in 2 years and he had only had sex with me.

We were also tested at the beginning of our relationship, so we know what we're dealing with.

My vagina is burn free and, you'd have to ask him, but I'll bet his penis is too.

17. Yeah I'm pretty sure 90% of you nasty bastards have had secret abortions.

18. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']Yeah I'm pretty sure 90% of you nasty bastards have had secret abortions.[/quote]

Good assumption. :rolleyes:

When my girl was here for the week id almost cum inside of her everytime, i didnt really mind it but she loved it so i went with it.

19. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']Yeah I'm pretty sure 90% of you nasty bastards have had secret abortions.[/quote]

[​IMG]

20. 1. if these people were ACTUALLY using the bc and condoms properly, they wouldn't get pregnant. Either a. they're full of shit or b. they're full of shit.

2. Are u 100% certain u can't have kids? doctors told u that? I know 3 girls who claimed they can't get pregnant, and they all have kids. Don't play around with that stuff.