400 watt grow tent/ super lemon haze

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ford, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Going to use fox farm Ocean Forrest soil and dyna grow nutrients in white square pots

Attached Files:

2. Good to be back

3. Good to have you back. How's life? How are the girls?

4. [quote name='"greenbudguy"']Good to have you back. How's life? How are the girls?[/quote]

There looking prettier good. Everything's going good I just been chill I'm glad I'm back on grass city

5. Super Lemon Haze. Thats even fun to say. I like the looks of this grow, I'm pulling up a chair.

6. [quote name='"GarrillaGrower"']Super Lemon Haze. Thats even fun to say. I like the looks of this grow, I'm pulling up a chair.[/quote]

Haha cool enjoy the ride yo!

7. Day 17 from sprout. They are being started under CFls but they will be moved under the 400 watt mh lamp

Attached Files:

8. Sweet, this is going to get interesting real fast. How do you plan to introduce them to the M.H.?

9. #9 Ford, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2012
    [quote name='"GarrillaGrower"']Sweet, this is going to get interesting real fast. How do you plan to introduce them to the M.H.?[/quote]

I was thinking when They need a transplant that I can put Them under about 3-4 days then switch the timer to 18-6. With it on 50 percent then as they get bigger move it it to 75 percent and so on .

10. I see, very interesting. Sounds like it will fun to watch and talk about. How big are we talking at transplant time.

11. [quote name='"GarrillaGrower"']I see, very interesting. Sounds like it will fun to watch and talk about. How big are we talking at transplant time.[/quote]

I'm not sure there the exact size but I'm guessing half gallon

12. Oh lol I meant plant hieght. I wasn't very specific sorry man.

13. [quote name='"GarrillaGrower"']Oh lol I meant plant hieght. I wasn't very specific sorry man.[/quote]

3 gallon pots I assume!

14. Uh lol, let me try this again, how tall from the top of the soil level to the top of the plant level will you veg?

15. [quote name='"GarrillaGrower"']Uh lol, let me try this again, how tall from the top of the soil level to the top of the plant level will you veg?[/quote]

Sorry I was high but I think I'm going to wing it.

16. Yeah there are factors to consider, I'll be interested to see it play out though.

17. [quote name='"GarrillaGrower"']Yeah there are factors to consider, I'll be interested to see it play out though.[/quote]

Last time I grew this strain it went nuts

18. you mean it grew real tall in flower ?

19. [quote name='"GarrillaGrower"']you mean it grew real tall in flower ?[/quote]

Yes with a months veg it was about 4 ft tall

20. What! How tall was it after veg, and was it bushy or stretchy?