Crazy Theory About Pokemon!

Discussion in 'General' started by stenod, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Prepare to be blown. Super hard.

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    HIS NOSE IS REALLY JUST AN ASIAN GHOST

blow

3. WHEN YOU DEFEAT "BROCK" IN THE FIRST GENERATION OF POKEMON HE GIVES YOU THE MOVE "BIDE"

Barrack and Biden have been campaigning at the children who they knew would be voting. Further proof that Obama is the devil? You be the judge@@!!!11k332

4. [​IMG]

SOFIJFOSOOOOGAHHBOOGAHDOOGAH UFOABLOWAJFWAWWAWBLEEWWWAPOPSSOAZOS

tahts enough internet for me fanks

5. Mind blown. Repeatedly.

6. uh...

....Oh.. Kay?

7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

THEY'RE ALIVE! :eek:

I think these were posted somewhere on this forum.

8. Dope thread. Pokemon was a trip before I read this lol.

9. I should delete this and send it to cracked.

10. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']Iwasn't allowed to watch Pokemon. My mom thought is was demonic.[/quote]

Eeeeeee ouch! Lol sorry to hear that!

11. I feel left out after reading halfway through the thread, I don't understand a thing..

am I THAT old? :(

12. Nah its the power of using intuition aka deep abstracted thinking. OP might be a "NT". But responding back to the thread, I'm completely blown away on how the Pokemon, the characters of Team Rocket, Brock, Professor, Gary, etc showcase different characteristics of himself that he seems to represses. This is all dream that Ash seems to be living in.

13. Nah I meant I'm missing out on the whole Pokemon scene,
    I have no idea who those characters are so I can't relate, sounds interesting though.

14. I love your analysis it made me want to break out the ol' gameboy color haha... Yellow version ftw.

Pika Pikaah!

15. My pumpkin from last year.

[​IMG]

What pokemon should I do this year?

16. [​IMG]

nigguh

17. Rayquaza has so much detail! That shit would take me forever and I'd probably fuck up and have to start over. If that happened, I'd just say "fuck it" and make a diglett.
    [​IMG]

18. That is fucking awesome!