i think my baby is sick...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dlarancuent, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Noticed some weird changes in one of her tops..:( anyone care to please diagnose???....i thought it may be from the light being too close...I'm using cfls

Attached Files:

2. Let me ask you this. Are the lights too close ?

me, personally I think, you should not worry and start pumping nutrients left and right to fix where is no problem.

Just keep giving her, TLC

HTH

3. It may be the lights i have them about 2.5-3" from the tops... She is 15 days in flower...i weaned her off of nutes in her 3rd week of veg...she's on straight molasses and tap water...

Attached Files:

4. #4 bmeat, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2012
    those lights are really close. you could try peeing into about 8-16oz of water to diluate it. if youre healthy, your plant should be too hopefully

if you need to ph- take urine from the morning hours. if you need a p+ take urine from the evening hours. if youre not sure, just wing it, but most cannabis roots like a slighty acidic enviornement, so take from the morning

your plant is looking healthy over all though. the plant goes through a lot when it flowers, the leaves will even normally droop or get yellow, even with too much or too little water. judge by the soil. let it dry out a bit, then water.

you could have nute burn (look up nute burn photos)

time will heal it, im not so good with bugs, so ask someone if youve got any types of mites!

who knows, even the molasses could be harming it! too much of anything is no good, espeically when its not naturally occuring

5. [quote name='"bmeat"']those lights are really close. you could try peeing into about 8-16oz of water to diluate it. if youre healthy, your plant should be too hopefully

if you need to ph- take urine from the morning hours. if you need a p+ take urine from the evening hours. if youre not sure, just wing it, but most cannabis roots like a slighty acidic enviornement, so take from the morning

your plant is looking healthy over all though. the plant goes through a lot when it flowers, the leaves will even normally droop or get yellow, even with too much or too little water. judge by the soil. let it dry out a bit, then water.

you could have nute burn (look up nute burn photos)

time will heal it, im not so good with bugs, so ask someone if youve got any types of mites!

who knows, even the molasses could be harming it! too much of anything is no good, espeically when its not naturally occuring[/quote]

I'm not sure watered down piss is naturally occurring...

6. Pee? Ur asking a woman to play with pee??? Lmfao... Thanks for the advice...i smoke too much and don't drink enuf water for my 'pee' to be of any benefit...ill.stick with diluted molasses for awhile.

Hilarious...'friday night pong...light one...n the room is invaded by a cloud of heavy sour and a hint of...hmmmm. What is that smell....tastes kinda funny too....' Id really piss myself :))))

Molasses it is....

I'm sure somewhere there may 've been some odd reason that your theory may have some merit but i am not ready to venture into that field of organics as yet...i do appreciate the help though .

7. What do you mean? In the environment urine and feces are what the microbes break down in the soil so the plant is able to absorb the nutes. Im not saying experiment with feces, thats vile but urine may also help

Plus, the bladder is sterile unless you have a urinary tract or kidney infection

8. Warrants researching...