The Green Bastard Returns - 1500W of Awesome

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by The Green Bastard, Oct 22, 2012.

1. :wave: After a long hiatus, I have returned to the city. My op has moved several times since I last posted, but hopefully it is in its final resting spot for an extended amount of time.

Luckily Im doing things correctly this time and no one knows about my location except me.

My schedule has gone to shit due to constant moving and dealing with bitches that know too much. I am finally settling down to a perpetual schedule.

I will be building my second flower room today, ill post some video of everything when I'm done.

This video is about a week and a half old, things look much nicer now...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkmuIVp132I[/ame]

Im running....

6 bulb T8 veg light
    400W HPS for flower
    Fox Farms Nutes
    Organic Soil Blend (whatever i can find cheap) w/ Lots of Perlite
    I Flower In 3 gallon grow bags
    My favorite building material is Panda Plastic

:smoking:

2. #2 Grows&Smokes, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2012
    Hey brother! Great to have you back!:wave:

Still scrogging up the PE's I see....cool:smoke:

3. Hey Buddy :wave: I was on a hiatus for awhile as well, lol

Things looking good over here, Im up front for the ride!

:smoking: R2V

4. Holy shit! Welcome back green bastard!:metal: Long time no see! Hope all the shits behind you and its smooth growing from here out. I had to shut things down on my end for a while after gettin robbed but I'm working on getting back at it soon. Welcome back :smoke::smoke::smoke:

5. good to have ya back mang

:( im shut down too

6. Hi Green Bastard, i like the way you set up a grow. i am pulling up a chair to watch this one. thanks for the taking the time to journal this for those of us in need of schooling.

7. Got some work done yesterday, here's where things stand...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iR2mNlIn2M]It's Beginning To Look Like A Green Bastard - YouTube[/ame]

yeah, it's PE and BC for me. :smoking: I ditched the Super Skunk, it just didnt measure up to the other two.

good to see you still kicking. :wave:

boo! That sucks man. Oh well, keep on keepin on. ;)

:( I hate being shut down or between ops.

welcome to the show. :wave:

8. Sunnyvale? Yeah, cool name sounds like a town around here, South Bay?

9. SunnyVale.....That's the name of the trailer park in the TV show "Trailer Park Boys"

10. grew up in MV, thought the same thing when I started watching Trailer Park Boys. lol

11. Sunnyvale is the trailer park in TPB. Jim Lahey: trailer park supervisor.

12. lol, I am we finally got that straight!

13. Whats up GGrower :wave:. Glad you are back at it man. I was actually trying to look at the vids on the old thread for some inspiration but I saw that you got rid of them. Glad you got more coming!

14. As a matter of fact I do. Check it out.

15. Yea bro, Dec. 10, Same here!

16. Whats Dec. 10 ?

17. He said that's when they'd be done.

18. The screen is booming, so is veg.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYWGuEr5yuQ]Its all Overgrown! - YouTube[/ame]

The hurricane has me a little worried....

19. I know farmers have to watch the weather, but hurricanes are a little more than what I was thinking about when I started growing. Good luck with the weather man.

20. I grow in a basement litterally 50ft from a river so all weather that involves water is paid close attention to. Ive had to move the op more than once due to flooding.

If it gets to the point that i cant keep up with the intake flow of water, ill move things upstairs for a few days. I dont see that happening though.