Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Thank you mate much appreciated

2. #19562 Keep1Rolled, Oct 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2015
    Got some tasty cheese on Friday which I've been smoking on for the past couple of days. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443943252.454698.jpg
    And hope you feel better soon MJ mate

3. Looks class mate i have a pile of smoke here i haven't been able to smoke so depressing lol

Going set up the vape tonight see how that goes lol

4. I litteraly haven't been on here for about 2 years. Glad to see some old heads still here. I'm back and I'll be staying. Will post some recent pick ups in a bit. Got a new bong y day too so need to show it off haha

5. New bong :D

Attached Files:

6. Picked up after work. Hit up two lads Ive picked up off for about 6 months. Left hand side is pot of gold. Sweet hashy taste heavy indica mmm.
    Right hand side is Blue cheese ... needs no explanation haha 1 gram of the pog and 2g of the cheddar. What u all smoking on today?

Attached Files:

7. Another pic of the pot of gold, grabbed some a few days ago, that's like a 5g bud was huge!

Attached Files:

8. Love the stash mate and the new bong I'll get pics of mine up the night.

Still dying with the flu but can get a bong in me without coughing up a lung for an hour

So my chest is slightly better lol

9. Quick one before kip. Love the stink to this blue cheese

Attached Files:

10. Just spoke to a mate who said he had stopped growing. He hasn't and has just cropped some caramel strain . Gonna go pick up 2 hens about half 4. Can't wait to see what it's like!!!

11. I had sweet seeds cream caramel and it was a lovely sweet smoke

12. My equipment picking up new stuff tonight :)

Attached Files:

13. That bong is quality. Is it glass?
    Turns out that smoke is kandy kush. Chilling watching some breal smoke box with chong 😂 so funny seeing an old man with a hug spliff.

Attached Files:

14. #19574 Big Mj, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2015
    Kandy kush is a tasty as Fuck smoke love it, love my kushes:)

5mm glass mate

Oil rig to;)

Heading home soon will get better pixs,

15. #19575 KPDeaks, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2015
    just got back from dam and the candy kush in greenhouse was a banger. that looks the same quality. rare dankness!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444338212.363607.jpg

the Dam on a beautiful day!

16. Never used a proper oil rig. Yeah my mate grows welll tbh. Ahh I love the dam such a nice place. Got some top pics.....
    1. Moroc cream hash
    2. Fire OG best thing I blazed by a long shot.
    3. Standard amsterdam. Nice morning just off the train.
    4. Zoot blazed in stones cafe Moroc Cream + Nepal Cream (dark stuff) green is super sour og.
    5. Went to see The Charlatans play at Paradise, top top venue.
    This was last month.

Attached Files:

17. Bud shots in the day light :)

Hash and wax for bed tonight

Attached Files:

18. Any one suggest good comedies sitting In with the women for a good toking session

19. #19579 MutherFuckerJones, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015
    What u after films or series?
    Also what is the pink stuff in your last picture?

20. Either mate just funny:)

Bad lighting it's not pink it's a goldish colour wax