Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Until then I'll be hibernating in my bunker hitting bongs and frying sausages :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Packing for the cinema

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  3. What you gona watch?

4. Haha, damn dude. Hope you're watching something epic!

• Like Like x 1
  5. It's got over 100,000 signatures in 72 hrs!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  6. It closes in January 2016 so could be millions by then

• Like Like x 1
  7. Watched the boxing movie southpaw baked as Fuck.

A* move

• Like Like x 3
  8. My new down pipe is due to land tomorrow😁

Been using the bong works great but will get milk shots up once it's in full working order😛

Watched good fellas and hit the giggles last night been so long since i had them lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Did your down pipe come mj? I'm getting anxious
    I got amnesia haze 6g for £50 it's puka as well
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438014508.392923.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438014563.566724.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438014605.201810.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. The amnesia looks lush mate:) bring your 6g over here and sell it on the street for 100 quid haha honest to god 3g 50s are normal over here because paramilitaries run the bulk of everything.

That's y i got myself in with small time growers. Wouldn't pay money to those extorting scum over here.

My downpipe wasn't delivered today rang the delivery company as was giving tracking and was told the van had broke down delaying deliveries and i would have it tomorrow.

Swear it will be nice when i finally get it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33628363

Thought this looked good until i watched the video and they get all the anti cannabis speakers on.

Talk about a one sided argument bastards

• Like Like x 1
  11. will get milk shots tomorrow pipe is complete:)

12. anyone use the app? Mine won't connect i have been trying for two days

• Like Like x 1
  13. Fuck me glad gc back on I've felt lost

• Like Like x 2
  14. #19315 cheesemonger, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
    I've got Diesel Cookies and Mass Sour at the minute (q of each). Fucking banging!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Checking in UK folk. On some OG Kush tonight and some Amnesia.

16. Raspberry blunt mother fuckers I've never tried this flav before ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438433813.171691.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438445289.644448.jpg

Some Blue Cheese, definitely one of my favorites. Especially when mixing it with this Kush I have.

18. What happened to the trim? It looks tasty still

19. Was trimmed quickly for me. 3.5g for £25, known my dealer several years, good friend, at £25 for a half Q I can't complain.

Saving something special for tonight, UFC 190.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438456314.425571.jpg

• Like Like x 2