Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Huuum I can almost smell it,
    After that guy earlier I got thinking, this thread is a bit of a teaser for people who can't get shit

2. Going to roll a blunt and see the new San Andreas film:)

3. Brilliant film

4. Hey guys.  Haven't posted in here for awhile but I'm back because I'm asking for a friend who has cancer.  He did have cancer in his leg, it's now come back and is in his lungs and possibly spine.  Since meeting me (a medicinal user for depression, anxiety and pain) he's been looking in to cannabis oil to help.

I was just wondering if anyone knows of anyone in the UK who makes oil?

5. You'll be looking for a needle in a hay stack, your best to look on the online markets for Rick Sampson oil. They're is a lot of people that ship it from the Netherlands.

6. Dark web is your best bet

7. Bought my first oz, AK £140

Smoked heavy for two days before this pic bear in mind ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433110095.924367.jpg

8. Cracker price, I'm usually paying 160-200 an ounce

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433137166.753080.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433137180.602837.jpg this cost me bout £3 an oz

10. Looks cracker what strain?

11. Anyone trired power plant or la confidential?

My guy said their would be both soon

12. Yeah had pure power plant a few times a while back, really good strain from memory. Big commercial growers will grow it for big yields.

13. #19115 gorilla grower, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2015
    Had power plant nice strain which matches it's name, haven't had la confidential but had la woman haha

14. Maybe but a half of each

15. Had an oz of la confidential couple months back, think its got Afghan in it.. Quite 'leafy' and would leave me mashed. Lol

16. Just picked up some lemon haze, mixed it with my leftover amnesia haze. Smoke, netflix, sleeeeep. 

17. Afghani is always good for couch lock;) will upload pics once i do a pick up

18. So where's the best place to change up pounds to euros?

Beer before Bud, you're in the mud
    Bud before Beer, you're in the clear.