Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427735535.163523.jpg ak bubble hash

2. It's actually not too bad, thinking about it though I should have went for the critical Kush instead and just rationed it

3. #18845 Big Mj, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Smoked some ketama gold before hand good movie :D

4. I like bush if you get it fresh, when its bone dry it loses its flavour an tastes like shif. But it gets you nicely stoned and its cheap. Win win

We were getting a lovely jamacian bush just like that, extremly tasty. Was basicly skunk and wouldnt suprise me if it was some hybrid or something. But all compressed and a bit greener. Need some more of that in my life.

Jamacian is one of my favs

5. Never seen that bush weed. I guess at that price its handy if you want to learn making concentrates.

6. Yeah like chef says, it's definitely not good for concentrates. I really like the high though, it's surprisingly hard hitting

7. #18850 onthemooch, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    the high is lovely and clean, not to heavy and not to light.

People need to understand, all skunks have linked heritage to these compressed bush, thai, african, kush, afghan, jamacian, mexican

these all used to come in compact slabs, mexican brick weed is famous in america, in uk we would get thai, african and jamacian mainly

My fav of all time though is LAMBS BREAD  wow 

people these days turn their noses up at this weed cause it aint skunk or haze or cheese no crystals blah blah blah 

Know your roots i say

Iv got a friend who only sells hash and bush and fk they are better than some skunks and hazes you find now crystals or not. 

I found a site that sells jamacian lambs bread haze seeds last night after replying to this thread. So im super happy as i bought some and litterally can not wait for my lambs bread to come out of the oven

So cheesemunger for posting the pic of bush i am eternally happy

8. Not slating cheese's weed because I have smoked compressed shit before when time where bad.

But I'm sure you you agree on this, just like technology, cannabis evolves with every cross and new line created.
    Don't get me wrong I appreciate the original types out there and all the awesome landrace strains that are growing out in the bush. But none of them will full fill the boots of a nice high CBD strain like Quinn n tonic and the multiple other strains out there I use for hash this bush weed doesn't compare.

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

9. #18852 onthemooch, Mar 31, 2015

I agree mate, obviously the evolution of weed has given rise to quality which has surpassed its ancestors in every way. But like a lot of junglist's before me i have a soft spot for the original not the remix lol

ahh nostalgia 

However technology doesn't always  get better, we could use the age old analog vs digital war as an example. Hardware is better than Software for full sounding music production FACT but its not used anymore because software is more popular, cheaper and more accessible. But the overall end product is worse than with Hardware from 30-40 years ago.

I suppose its more down to tastes and preferences than anything else.

But one thing is for sure, i grow armageddon and pineapple chunk and very nicely too, but id rather have a stash of lambs bread for the year instead of those 2 and lambs bread is a bush 

10. chef do you make your own hash ?

iv been thinking about doing it but really wouldnt knoww here to  start, i used to just grind up leaf an bud and then drop it in a pot of water, the crystals sink an the matter floats, scoop it off and poor through a silk mesh. Basic i know, hence not bothering again . 

Any advice you are prepared to give me on strains to use and techniques would be very interesting and greatly appreciated

11. #18854 Head Chef, Mar 31, 2015
    Google, dry sift, bubble hash/ice water hash, rosin.

She what technique you wanna go for.

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

12. You will enjoy this :)
    http://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/717415-post36.html

Chef.

13. Got some kush strain in at the minute and it seriously knocks me out. I've knocked out on sofa last 3 nights. Never had anything like it tbh, don't feel too high or anything it just sends me to sleep. 0.30g last night and I was gone, woke up with my phone on my lap still on the internet lol.

why i love cannabis it can put you to sleep so quick [​IMG][​IMG]

15. #18860 xofan, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015