Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. anyone here tried rosin tech? really wanna try it but im not sure if its worth it with a bag of Q i be getting soon

2. It is expensive but it is high quality nug runs. I've never bought any though.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427575404.074448.jpg

That's the product I was offered (not by Andy)

3. Iv seen sum 1 get .4 or summin out of a 1.8 on youtube or reddit an dabs ya only need like .1 I think

4. I'm not really set up with the right kit to dab so would a waste of time but I'd like to try it out. Only need a small nug for a dab from the video I saw.

5. Been a long time.

Small bit of Ketama gold hash pure sativa

Attached Files:

6. can ya put rosin extract into a joint wat kinda material is it i cant work out if its hard or soft 

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427637826.956652.jpg

What's the point putting into a joint?
    Just don't rosin your buds and instead just put them in the joint?

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427637826.956652.jpg

What's the point putting into a joint?
    Just don't rosin your buds and instead just put them in the joint?

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

8. i got no other way of smokin it man an i wana try a bit only use 2 g or so i was thinkin if it was a soft sorta thing i could roll it like a mini sausage an put it in ther surrounded by bud ? 

9. mine isnt soft, more like shatter.

two hot knifes? :)
    Chef

10. thats an option cheers chef ! an i jus found another way that sounds boss use the car lighter an hav the rosin on a paperclip then dab the paper clip on the lighter coil an suck up wit a straw sounds like itl work ?

11. will defo work, but i would rather hit from my nice clean glass rig lol.
    But if thats what ya got to do it then go crazy!
    Chef

12. dont blame ya haha smack ed behaviour init o well [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Chef do think this rosin tech would melt into the ejuice? I tried with kief before but it didn't completely melt

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first
    Chef do think this rosin tech would melt into the ejuice? I tried with kief before but it didn't completely melt

14. It's full melt so yes :)
    It's just pure resin with no contaminants so it will all melt.

I would personally make dry sift hash or bubble hash and melt it into the juice in a glandular head form rather than in a dab for like this...
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427643792.987531.jpg

Just because there will be larger surface area as heads.

The reason it didn't all melt before was of contaminants in the Kief you had.
    I bet it wasn't just trichome heads and contained the stalks and lead matter that won't dissolve.

You could always melt your more contaminated Kief through the juice and strain out any contaminants but it's allways best to prevent rather than fix.

Chef.

It's full melt so yes :)
    It's just pure resin with no contaminants so it will all melt.

I would personally make dry sift hash or bubble hash and melt it into the juice in a glandular head form rather than in a dab for like this...
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427643792.987531.jpg

Just because there will be larger surface area as heads.

The reason it didn't all melt before was of contaminants in the Kief you had.
    I bet it wasn't just trichome heads and contained the stalks and lead matter that won't dissolve.

You could always melt your more contaminated Kief through the juice and strain out any contaminants but it's allways best to prevent rather than fix.

Chef.

15. Yes it wasn't the best quality kief,
    I know what my next project will be,