Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Can any experienced Dam visitors recommend the best coffeeshop(s) for hash? Has anyone been to Boerejongens?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. I had some caramello and super polen from hunters which was nice, the best hash I got was from barneys farm, but it was isolater

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

3. Turkish Delight hash from Barneys was really good stuff.

Not been to Boerejongens but this does look sick:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQKuAACsfv4

4. Boerejongens do a White Choco block, a Tangie block and a GSC block and their flowers look amazing too. It's gonna be one of my first stops after Voyagers

I'm not a huge fan of hash but some of the hash I've tried from Barney's is mind blowing.
    Its a lot of fun to buy a gram of some very expensive hash and eat it just before flying back [​IMG]

6. #18786 Head Chef, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    Hunters sometimes grey area.

Chef.

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427315408.590731.jpg
    local shatter

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #18788 haazey1, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    Alrite ther lids goin on ? not had a phone nice lemon haze

Attached Files:

9. #18790 KPDeaks, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    45 half gram but even a a 0.05 on top of a cone gets me fucking sweaty, im using it sparingly, never seen anything of this quality around here

10. ^ mad expensive, the Medi Monkeys stuff is £80 a g and that's some of the best in the world!

11. I need some new oil links man, quality had really strayed dropping recently.

Chef.

12. i need any concentrate links never ever every heard of any round ere 

13. chef ya got ya lil vape yet  ?

14. i live in an affluent area on the commuter belt, thats a good price. a 1.4 bag of flowers around here is 20 quid.

15. 1.4 20£ is pretty standard these days.

But £80 for a G of oil is crazy! Most of the concentrates go for 50-60£ for 5*

£80 is a rip off imo.

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

16. #18798 KPDeaks, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    madness init, i haven't bought a bag in years.. expensive stuff but apparently this is the exact same batch which was produced by a member of the brighton cannabis club which came second in the concentrations at the spannabis cup.

17. Apparently I think is the key word.

I'm friends with a few from the Cannabis club in brighton so will ask if anyone's oil placed but it's the first I heard of it.

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures
    Apparently I think is the key word.

I'm friends with a few from the Cannabis club in brighton so will ask if anyone's oil placed but it's the first I heard of it.

Chef.

18. #18800 KPDeaks, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    thought it sounded a bit flakey haha but i wasnt about to dispute it. it's peng and it leaves me feeling like a potato so thats all im fussed about