Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Privilege of living outside the UK? Oh bet it's a privilege to live in your hut made of mud in the middle of a fucking rain forest, growing your headache inducing schwag shit. "I smoke real weed" you smoke shit compressed dirt priced ditch weed. I'd pay NOT to smoke that. Good day. I smoke real weed too...just because it's GOOD weed doesn't mean it isn't real weed, it isn't virtual weed on my pc monitor... //end of rant directed at this racist.

2. I bought some a couple of weeks back, the guy's car reeked of the stuff. Don't suppose you're also from the Pompey area?

3. I've run out of everything except Cheese  :bongin:

Depends how close you want to get. Your cam might have a macro setting of its own, usually a flower symbol.
    You can just zoom in as much as possible and open the aperture wide open.

Use a tripod and put the timer on.

4. Im getting one of these ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425283946.233698.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Have you got it already? I find a minimum of 100x is needed.

I have used 60x for years but 100x plus is much easier on the eyes

Chef.

6. No m8 gonna get it ordered! Yeah 100 is better but x60 is ample for what I need 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Guess you can use the phone zoom too?

Chef.

ta mate, it's always just dead blurry when I zoom right in…doesn't seem to focus properly. I know it's me cos the cameras a good yin, a sony dsc-hx1 if that means anything to ya. 

Fucking hell by the time I've worked out how to take some good ones, I'll have smoked all of what I want to take pics of :smoking:

9. #18589 Anything surprise me, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    24r342

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425311871.099522.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425311893.546539.jpg
    Some strawberry haze been smoking for last few days.

I can never be bothered uploading pictures from my camera

Sent from a dope trailer using fuck off!

11. #18591 guest/banned, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2015

You might have to be quite far away, depends on the cam.
    If you want to get real close then you have to mess about fitting close up adaptors, extension tubes or other stuff.

Using a tripod and timer will help but you might not get all that close.
    Something like this: [​IMG]

Yes you should

12. Nope.. London but yeah, the aroma is overwhelming!

13. hope you guys are ready for 2mor night on C4..

14. I was born ready, 🔫John snow🔫 haha

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

15. I don't think I'll watch it no point getting wound up over c4 shite, I'm sure my locals will fill me in on what was said tho.

16. What's happening on C4? I will try to tune in but don't have live TV...

Chef.

17. "The live cannabis trials" if it's like their ecstasy trials it should be good but I can see a hour length of demonising cannabis.

18. Will maybe tune in, what time?

Chef.

19. Not to sure probably around 9 or 10, I'm sure it'll be on 4oD if not.

20. #18600 Anything surprise me, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    23d