Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Is WW a new strain in the UK? In Europe its pretty common stuff, it was what I smoked the fist 2 yrs of my stoner life :D Now I just cant really get hiped up for it

2. Most people will tell you it's WW or kush in the uk if they don't know a strain name, most of the stuff I smoke is from the Netherlands as it's cheaper, can't be new in the uk it's been about for ages.

Was just speaking to a local in the pub and he was saying there was a lot of "Durban poison" around the London/Essex area in the 80s.

3. Your forgetting every dealer also tells people it's cheese lol

Chef.

4. I'd kill for some potent cheese atm, up in Aberdeen in March i always manage to find nice cheese up there!

5. Decent ched not as good as usual stuff wat goes round but smelly an gets yer high

Attached Files:

6. Evan the best of the best cheese is only good for making you sleep in my opinion, boring taste and boring mongy depressing high. I always try to have some but only as i get terrible insomnia

Sent from a dope trailer using fuck off!

7. Some lovely barneys lsd ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422471301.325277.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Nah I don't know anyone personally, I chat to a couple of people outside of here..... Was gonna meet up with with Blazer/Squitle for a smoke as he is local but glad I didn't after his meltdown a few weeks back haha guy would have got me mashed then probably sacrificed me in the name of his Irish ancestors lol 😂😂😂

9. Not really about 15-16 years in my town. Just not grown very often anymore just more cheese, and Kush. Used to be a lot of Armageddon and amnesia about 5-6 years ago and all, but that disappeared. Think it's whatever gets the deal/grower the most money they will only grow that stems from what's in fashion at the time.

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422472014.866564.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422472073.588666.jpg just to tease you lol joking aside its the best lsd ive had

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422472158.079843.jpg

12. Fucking dreamt about it last night lol . Will smoke enough for everyone 😃 and their aunties.

13. Northern lights is amazing for insomnia that and hash oil hot chocolate!

14. Serioua boner righy now thinking of that lsd haha

15. that's the best post av ever read on this site hahahahahahaha
    I thought u was from Ireland for some reason cheese haha

16. Haha nah mate, I'm a southerner living in Birmingham

17. Unlucky la
    I went ther for a day an thought it was a shithole
    :D;)

18. #18199 xofan, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422484546.932770.jpg

Casey Jones, fucking fell down my mates chair twice it hits like waves do all over your body starting from your head..

Sent from iWeed

19. I'm stil high af

Sent from iWeed