Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. True, I had a better result with bud and trim tbh

2. Nice shatter well pleased been making all day, tweaking my runs got 5g mixed bag from 4 passers total trim small buds 36g. Photo is of first run 22g 500ml IPA 99% 30 second soak and strain 25 microns got 1.4 back on this run of very good shatter. Rarely happens for me to get this grade. 😂

Attached Files:

3. non smoking mate found a ti with weed in on the floor rang me up to get it got this :) haha my life is jokes atleast somethi good has happened todays been shit. Grape cause nothing else to compare size lol its a medium grape.

--Its 0.8g just weighed it two nice spliffs out of that dense as hell

wunsennnn!

Attached Files:

4. Free dank is free dank..
    Looks fine 😁

5. had one nug in a spliff yesterday was fine but was quite phetty if you no what I mean like lacking a proper flush. Ill smoke other today and see cause i was already pretty baked yesterday could of been confused.

wunsennnn!

6. Getting worried I won't be able to get an oz of something nice for Crimbo😱😱

7. Im the same, fingers crossed something comes in the next few days or i'll only have afew grams!

Sent from a dope trailer using fuck off!

8. just picked up 2 separate pheno's of bubba kush and some og kush, looks really good cant wait to test out, all stocked up for crimbo now :) hope pics are not to big

Bubba kush

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

og kush 

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

bubba kush 

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Seems to be a fair bit of bubba kicking about atm, I made sure I picked up a good chunk of smoke dealers round here always go dry before Christmas.

10. #17250 noobftw, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    yeah bubba is defo a popular strain, can always get hold of it, same go's for og kush, really wish i could of got some purple kush - love that stuff

11. if I dont, If I dont have you. Then for me therell be nobody else.

wunsennnn!

12. Bit emotional for a weed pic forum la

13. More blue cheese, if I dont hear back off the guy who grows all the strawberry strains by tomorrow I'm prob just gonna grab aload off this
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419182763.675361.jpg

Sent from a dope trailer using fuck off!

14. Payday needs to come asap so I can pick up before everyone I know goes fucking nun dry

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

15. Anybody portsmouth uk? Haveing trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Better to get out there and try to score than make an account on a forum just to look for weed :bongin:

17. #17257 Anything surprise me, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    213r23r

18. Merry christmas to me, nice wee half of some haze for the festive period :smoke:

20141222_165050.jpg

20141222_165118.jpg

20141222_165825.jpg

Fucksake today was going so well, xmas shopping finished, weed sorted then this fucking happens…I was in the city centre earlier as well..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-30580114

Sad, sad day, so close to xmas :(

Fourth picture looks so tasty that I would like to bite off it.

20. no pick up 2nite :cry:, was told to wait 45 mins for a pick up, he hasnt phoned me or wont text back.. have to wait 2mor now.. hopefully i can get super silver haze..