Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. My own fault really, stupid drunken fighting. Just unfortunate that my line of work needs constant crb/dbs checks

2. Anybody got tha love hate when ur to high for things, am to high to work so I hate bein paranoid etc but I love it cos it reminds me I can get super high rather than when am havin a Smokin sesh an never gettin super high if any1 gets me hahaha

3. nope exactly how stoned were you when you wrote that?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Just hit a pipe with the OG kush. The pipe said ouch.

Yeah I'm pretty high right now, party rings and Doritos.

Nearly said nandos instead of Doritos lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Just had 2.5kgs of dry ice delivered, got half a black bag of trim to use it on :D

Happy Friday

6. I'm new on here, been smoking for around 6 years.

Glad to be involved in the 'uk' thread, great stuff.

I picked up around 7.5-8  grams last night, haze, not sure what strain, tasted like Mango a haha.

Photos are attached thats just a bit of the weed, not all of it.

Attached Files:

7. they can hardly do anything to you for smoking weed or having it in possession , UNLESS they think your selling it, in which case your buggered, usually they think your selling if you have like 2 bags or more. They will take your stash though obviously.

Them little receipts they give you are being abandoned as far as I'm aware, waste of time and they mean f all.

If you get stopped and have a stash but say you have nothing and then the police decide to search you and find it, then they can take you to the station as well, i'v had feds searched my car for an hour once, 3 officers, found nothing because there was nothing, made me wait in the rain, then they had the nerve to give me a ticket for my tyre tread, which then i complained and said well this ticket is wet as anything because of the rain and the inks all blurred, so he said okay il let you off, hahaha waste of time!!! They stopped me because of my headlight had gone out, which i wasn't aware of, the car smelt of weed as i use to toke up in the car at that age, so they decided to search.

8. oz of amnesia haze, gonna be a good weekend :smoking:
    20141121_171655.jpg

20141121_171759.jpg

20141121_171942.jpg

9. #16810 gingerb, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2014
    Anyone seen this:

http://youtu.be/IRBAZJ4lF0U

10. #16811 Z42OM, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2014

OG strains are too much for me sometimes , when I was in Dam the first strain I smoked was OG kush after not smoking for a week and it made me so tired I almost looked like a meth head    :laughing:  :laughing:

fuckin hilarious   :laughing:  :laughing:

11. Made this mistake of smoking Og kush for a wake and bake got nothing done that day lol i mean nothing eat biscuits and crisps all day because i couldnt b arsed cooking.

12. My kind of Friday.

13. #16814 Anything surprise me, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    2fff123

14. Pffft wouldn't dare

Sent from my lighter using
    Grasscity Forum

15. #16816 Anything surprise me, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    2fff123

16. Kush strains are highly narcotic in their buzz....ya dont want ANY kush for wake and bake...you want sativa dominate or pure sativa but its really hard finding growers who share, much less sell their sativa stash,,,takes so fucking long to flower em...costs a fortune in energy bills...but the high is soaring..makes ya scared as shit for 20 minutes then ya want to rebuild your car engine or reroof your house. Great stuff.....

17. They are fun for wake and bakes tho if you have the hole day to yourself. Wake up and hit a bucket or bong of any kush great way to end the day before it even begins

18. [​IMG]
    My housemate is really high and chatting pure gold so I made a meme of the best quotes :D

fuck yeh