Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406649215.717684.jpg

Few nugs of no name.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Brought a new smaller grinder all my mates are sketchy as fuck now brought loads of stash equipment haha

Ive lost all my money, many possessions, a passport and got a cannabis warning in this last week... anyone else would be devestated but i tell you its been funny as fuck. Shame all I have left in the world is 20 quid

sent from under mi sensi tree

• Like Like x 3
  3. .

Attached Files:

4. Just had the police knock on the door about a suspected break-in next door, I was halfway down a blunt and enjoying a brew!! they didn't say anything so luckily it didn't smell that much but when my missis shouted through that the police were at the door and wanted to talk I shit myself lol!

Sent from a dope trailer using fuck off!

• Like Like x 7
  5. squeaky bum time lol

Bud not wood

• Like Like x 3
  6. I bet they could smell it but couldn't be arsed with the paperwork.... Either that or they're coming to take your door off tomorrow morning lol 😁

• Like Like x 3
  7. The thing is I'm in a tiny village in the middle off nowhere for work at the min, so they would probably love to do that as the Q or so i've got here would most likely be there major bust for the year lol

Sent from a dope trailer using fuck off!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Haha fuck that, get the old heart going I bet.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Getting blazed out of my mind with @[member="Stoned Cold Steve Austin"] on Skype!

Two more days homedawg. 

10. I'm too baked at the moment, I've become one with the stars maaaannn. These Skype sessions last an age - imagine a one hosted with a bunch of UK GC members lmao.

TWO MORE FUCKING DAYS!!!! We gon' be soooo highhhhh

• Like Like x 1
  11. Flol! Cheesemonger took the words out my mouth.. There's just something about video calling some random guy off the internet that seems a bit bent, no offence though, I think its cool that you 2 can be pals irl.. Just isn't my thing though ;).

• Like Like x 2
  12. New to the thread, wow I missed 757 pages? Fuck haha. Well, dry at the moment but I'd say almost a week ago my cousin bought with him some lemon kush, I did not get to see the bud as it was in a raw paper, but I was pretty fucked from it. 

• Like Like x 1
  13. Me and @[member="Lipsmoker"] chilling the day before we meet...
    [​IMG]

14. LMFAO MY SMOKE ON THE BIG SCREEN HAHAHA, Hotbox mother fucker

• Like Like x 1
  15. My little faggoty grin :smoking: I'm dreading this train journey, man. I hope no-one sits near me. I'm gonna be a nervous mush until I get to yours.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ^^ Just don't forget the vaseline ;).

Sounds good man, welcome to the thread, get some bud shots up if you get the chance when you next pick up.

• Like Like x 5
  17. I don't get it

18. Dont you live fucking miles away from each other haha

19. Love knows no bounds mate

• Like Like x 9