Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Practicing what I preach lol, went to a mates 30th this eve, I managed to get the aux cable on my phone so had the tunes on. Flat above a pub, that is attached to the pub, come home with me Mrs and 3 mates. I'm now sat up, beer wearing off, picked up before I went out drinking n now smoking listening to cypress hill in bed gonna go garden soon and watch sun rise with a fatty

Grow #3
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1312815-Mfj's-Automatic-Ladies.

2. Attached Files:

3. Absolute sh1t bud up Newcastle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Try Sunderland ;-)

Bud not wood

5. Guys just got busted by police gotta go station tomorrow probaly getting a cannabis reprimand cant be doctor or teacher amd cant go to america... fucking gutted only had half a gram on me way over the top... two mates busted too

sent from under mi sensi tree

6. Fuck what country are you in btw

Sent from my lighter using
    Grasscity Forum

7. Damn man your luck isnt coming about :/
    God gave you legs for a reason blazer, running shoes next time!

8. You get into a club? 

9. #15012 KPDeaks, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    lol yeah u can. reprimands do not appear on standard crb. my mate just got back from new york hes on his second cannbis warning (over 18). only on thorough complete crb checks carried out for work around children/vunerable people etc etc do reprimands show, and even then, no one is gonna care about cannabis possession. the majority of police forces around the country rank small amounts of cannabis possession as the offence they commit least money and least personnel too. hell where i live in brighton i was chugging on a fatty on the beach and two pcsos wandered past no more than 20 feet away and didnt bat an eyelid.

cannabis law and punishment varies hugely in this country. ive been caught by the rozzers 5 times and every time ive said ive never been caught before and every time ive gotten away with it- but ive also read about people being given sentences after being caught with 5grams on their first offence.
    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Jail sentence for 5 g with no previous I doubt it! Morning folks

Bud not wood

11. I would like to extend my gratitude toward the good citizens of the United Kingdom for posting pics of thier quality medication on this forum. I enjoyed viewing the photos. Long live the Queen!

12. in the uk it's still illegal it sucks! They don't look at it as medication it the root of evil lol

Bud not wood

13. My prayers go out to the fine upstanding people in England that consume cannabis in all it's forms.

14. England now

15. Me and two other mates had less then a gram on us, apparently uk law changed so they cant just give warnings you have to go to the station

I was too mashed to run haha it was unlucky man police were searching for a missing girl but found us and hassled us for 30 mins.... sums them up priorities all wrong

16. This copper was telling me I could technically get 7 years imprisonment youd just have to be very unlucky with the judge

17. 7 years for fkn 5g bullshit

Bud not wood
    Nonces don't even get that

Bud not wood