Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. I didn't know that, handy to know. I'm not doing anything illegal anyway just wouldn't want unwanted attention

2. #12322 Adam182, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    How do you avoid that though? lol, and don't say never open your pm's.

Oh and the chat thing still doesn't work on my ipad lol.

Just removed it, Just incase someone gets any ideas. Like those fuckers who ask for pick ups with 1 post. You know.. The police!

But yeah man, what i was basically saying was, They could probably get your IP easier on here than the live chat that's all, 

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398275107.721297.jpg

How do you store your tapped out joints? I only smoke ital so won't smoke a whole one and tap it out for later. These have been stinking out the house for ages, I have them in these cone holders always but they never kill the smell so I've been storing the half smoked ones in a mason jar hahaha 😄 (I tend to smoke and leave half finished joints in there and roll a fresh one if I have a bit of bud and then smoke the half smoked ones when I run out)

5. Yeah I just removed a couple of mine too, sorry lads who came late haha

6. #12326 cheesemonger, Apr 23, 2014
    Glad this thread has picked up a bit, it's been dead for days

I think it goes to shit when Blazer has a T break haha

They will never know the MAGIC!

I just throw mine in the tin man, Break em open when i'm dry. Or pick out all the green and pipe it. (I know i'm gross) Most people have a fancy wooden box and all these jars. I have the worlds smallest mason jar (I'll up a pic soon) And a crackhead looking Blue metal Lockbox/safe from tesco! Gets the job done though!

8. Missing out cheesemonger me and vape on the chat ;)

9. its so weird thinking ive been high 8 hours now

sent from under mi sensi tree

Why do you keep joining the chat with the username of different fast food chains?!

LOL!

11. on my mobile everytime i log in the screen fucks up kept trying but wont work gonna have a toast and toke then ill be on the laptop

sent from under mi sensi tree

12. What's the link again?

13. #12333 Lipsmoker, Apr 23, 2014
  14. whats this ? Im no good with technology lol all i could see onthat link was a video and a button sayin click me that i pressed loads

Sent from a dope trailer using fuck off!

It's a live chat site, If you try now you should be able to see a chat like this http://gyazo.com/506d5d92ca3c6b2806cb772c2a299b92

Me darth and blazer are on atm.

16. Been there on a proxy, shit is dead

17. #12337 cheesemonger, Apr 23, 2014
    This shit is amazing

The Americans are invading though haha

18. Haha, Man that site's working better than i thought. I'll probably end up making Sub categories in the chats for different pick up threads so it's all relative. Anyway, Time for a Proper piff. Night lads

19. #12339 SirOmniscient, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    Right so ive seem some of you lot buy hash/weed online, i was looking into it and the 2 websites ive seen so far have been evolution and agora. Can someone with experience on this pm me if those sites are legit and or other sites and legit vendors