Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

I used to get that. do a load of weights and go for a run you'll be munching like a champion 

2. i eat like 5 meals day easy haha

3. lol I always forget about police now and just toke down the street.

Think im gonna have a while of weed now anyway

sent from under mi sensi tree

just open your window and close your bedroom curtains so they cant see inside.. 

Thanks for the info and link, I am checking it out right now! I'd hate having to use public transportation haha. I am from Los Angelos, California. To much going on here for me. Besides the races... Those are always fun.
    I hope my license would work over there. Even if only for a year, would be great. I am sure I would have to get used to driving on the otherside of the road haha.

I'd love to smoke a few bowls and take a canyon run down/up that mountain.

6. #11906 Anything surprise me, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014

Yeah sometimes i won't eat till 8-9 at night, and then sometimes in the morning after a night of smoking i'll be hungry as fuck, it's weird.
    She only asked cause in freshers last year I was a heavy drinker and everytime i'd come home i'd raid the fridge/cupboard but these days I just come home and think meh food... and eat like twice a day it sucks.

as for the central heating, my parents have it on like 24/7 i swear, at uni I sleep with my window open every night to help unblock my nose and also if i get under the quilt with the windows closed i'll start getting hot flushes, don't know if it's normal or not but oh well the window works wonders, I live in the basement of our house too which is just asking for someone to throws eggs or something in my window one night

Cali is a place I wanna go to, looks sick but is it expensive?

to live and die in la...

8. @[member="SiberianShepherd"] It will work over here, Only for 12months from the day you set foot on British soil. Checked over with the Mother in law for ya, As she's from Colorado, Same goes for her bike licence too, Rode her harley over here for a year then passed her bike test.

9. I do sometimes bro but most the time there's never any decent food in worth eating apart from weekends

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. That mountain is cheddar gorge, always loads of bikers and fast cars there, its also where cheddar was invented - they still make it in the caves there, proper good stuff.

11. Okay thanks for the info and going out of your way to ask. 

It's nice here depending where you go, stay away from south central, and certain parts of downtown Los Angelos. Yessss It is extremely expensive to live here. Everything is expensive in the L.A. The best way I can put it is, if you are working minimum wage, the cost of living out here is double what you make.

That sounds like england! I'm going over to Colorado next year, Can't wait!

13. This thread seriously needs more people in their late 20's/30's

14. #11915 telf14, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    i act like im in my late 40's haha

sitting here with a cup of chamomile tea listening to tai chi music and readin books!

15. I've just seen somebody selling positive pregnancy tests on Facebook.. lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Why man? To blend in with you ya oldie!

We all gotta start somewhere, It could be worse, Looking at the american threads I'm sure most of them are 13 years old! lol

17. Who is the youngest on this thread

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Most are 19 I think (youngest)

19. Sorry to disappoint you CM, i'm 20 unfortunately